become an editor
the entire directory
only in Near_Death_Experiences/Articles
Near Death Experiences
Open Directory - Society: Death: Near Death Experiences: Articles
Afterlife Evidence - Lawyer Victor Zammit on Life after Death
- Attorney and researcher, Victor Zammit, provides a comprehensive overview of the empirical and scientific evidence for life after death.
Ankerberg Theological Research Institute
- An examination of the connection between angels and the Near-Death Experience from a Biblical perspective.
Christian Research Institute Journal - Heaven Can't Wait
- A critical look at alleged "trips to the other side" and how they differ from the textbook Near-Death Experience.
Dream Lucidity and Near-Death Experience: A Personal Report
- University professor and near-death survivor, John Wren-Lewis, draws connections between the Near-Death Experience and lucid dreaming.
Early Mormon Visions and Near Death Experiences
- A comparison between early Mormon visionary experiences and the Near-Death Experience.
Experiences of Previously Unconscious Patients
- An accredited nursing course by Madelaine Lawrence, PhD on near-death and out-of-body experiences.
Near-Death and Out-of-Body Experiences in a Melanesian Society
- The Near-Death Experience in pre-modern, non-Western societies.
- Psychic Ellie Crystal provides a detailed analysis of the Near-Death Experience from scientific and metaphysical perspectives.
Parapsychology and personal survival after death
- This site contains a summary of arguments based on paranormal phenomena indicating personal survival after death. Includes an examination of near-death, out-of-body, and deathbed experiences.
Pleasant Near-Death Experiences of Non-Christians Disprove Christianity
- An examination of pleasant near-death experiences of non-Christians and the implications as they extend to Christian belief.
The Survivalist Interpretation of Recent Studies Into the Near-Death Experience
- Psychologist and philosopher, Titus Rivas, provides a philosophical analysis of the survivalist interpretation of the Near-Death Experience and counter-hypotheses.
To Hell and Back, by Doctor Maurices S. Rawlings
- A summary of Dr. Maurice S. Rawlings' book, "To Hell and Back", which examines the Near-Death Experience from a Christian perspective.
What are Near-Death Experiences and Are They Some Kind of OBE?
- Russell A. Dewey, PhD, examines the Near-Death Experience as a type of Out-of-Body Experience.
Telegraph.co.uk: Soul-Searching Doctors Find Life After Death
- Evidence of the continuation of consciousness after brain functions have ceased. (October 22, 2000)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 5, 2013 at 14:24:06 UTC -