become an editor
the entire directory
only in In_Memoriam/Teens_and_Young_Adults
Teens and Young Adults
Columbine High School
- Includes photographs, reflections and scholarship information. 1984 - 2003
Ashe, Margaret Elizabeth
- A tribute to a young woman who strove to help others even after being diagnosed with Spinal Arteriovenous Malformation (AVM). 1980 - 2000
- Tribute to Ryan. 1976 - 1998
- Shares memory, pictures, and poem as dedication. 1979-1997
Belton, Melissa Haynes
- Killed at age 18. Prose, poetry, and photographs. 1980 - 1999.
Bonham, Donald Rene 2nd
- Memorial to 'Bubba' who was killed in car wreck at age 18. 1985 - 2003
- Died following a car crash aged 19, in 2009. A biography of his life, photographs, Indian and English music he enjoyed, tributes, guestbook, blog and a contact form.
- An electronic memorial to a young individual who died of a tragic heroin overdose.
Ciampi, John Michael
- Pictures, videos, private words about a 21 year old college football star that died tragically on Oct 31, 1999.
Collins, William Dale
- A mothers tribute to her son who died in an accident. Includes poetry and articles on grief. 1979 - 1997
De La Rosa-Anderson, Conrad
- Dedicated to a son who died in a traffic accident the week after turning 19 years old. 1984 - 2003.
- A tribute to a young man of Billericay, Essex, UK who suffered from a grade 3 glyoma brain tumour. 1984 - 2002
- Dedicated to the family and friends of Mark, who died at the age of 20 from bone cancer.
- Includes photographs, tributes and a message book. 1980 - 2004
- Poems, photographs, and personal interests of a 16 year old boy killed in an automobile accident.
Kenyon, Lee Ronald
- A mothers tribute to her son.
Knauss, Dalton William
- Dedicated to the memory of Dalty, who was born January 20, 1984 and was 15 when he died on March 13, 1999. Contains poems, photos, his interests and inspiration.
- Includes Telethon information, words, memories and support.
Kukoleck, Sean Stephen
- A mothers tribute to her son. Includes poetry and a eulogy. 1981 - 2001
Ledermann, Lana Ann
- Memorial for a fourteen-year old girl killed in a riding accident. Poetry, photographs, biography, and a link for memorial donations to one of her favorite charities.
- Dedicated to a young man who suffered from Asperger Syndrome. 1983 - 2002
Lowder, Gary Jr
- A parents memorial to their only child, Little Gary. Contains photos and information about their memorial scholarship. 1975 - 2002
- Dedicated to Krista, Nikki and Jessica Mayer, three sisters killed on January 1, 2004 on their way to be bridesmaids in their brother's wedding.
McNeil, Christopher Michael
- In honor of her fiance' who was killed in a car wreck on june 14, 2000.
Nash, Justin Andrew
- In memory of a son, 17 year old Justin Nash. Features his art, writings, and cartoons. 1982 - 1999.
Patterson, Kellie Elaine
- Memorial to a beloved daughter and sister. Includes poems, art and photos. 1970 - 1987
Peak, Jeffrey David
- A mothers memorial to her son who died at the age of 14. It includes photographs, music, journals, his artwork, a guestbook and stories of his life. 1990 - 2004
Reid, Heidi Allyn
- A parents tribute to their daughter. 1979 - 2000
- Written by a bereaved father for his son killed in a car crash. Articles about parental grief and photographs.
Roose, Ashley Jo
- In memory of AJ who loved karate and animals.
Sekera, Samantha Dawn
- A memorial for a 15 year old friend who passed while hiking. Includes information about her memorial fund. 1984 - 1999
Sikkink, Nicole Marie
- A memorial to daughter, Nicole Marie Sikkink, loved and missed by family and friends. Contains poems, newspaper article, and obituary notice. 1983 - 2001.
- In memory of a fourteen year old Irish boy who passed away due to an epileptic seizure. Remembrances, tributes and information about epilepsy.
- Dedicated to the memory of Jess Steben. 1984 - 2000
Swickey, Jr., Michael
- Photo and tribute to a boy killed at age 16 in a pedestrian-car accident.
Voorhees, Thomas Matthew
- In memory of Thomas, known by friends as "Tommy Danger", of Port Saint Lucie, Florida. Pictures, music, forum, and guestbook. 1982 - 2000.
Winik, Emily Ann
- Site dedicated to the memories of Em.
- Memorial to a 13 year old boy, Steve Wright, who died from a BMX stunt. Photos and reflections.
Teens and Young Adults
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 26, 2016 at 1:38:44 UTC -