become an editor
the entire directory
only in In_Memoriam/Infants
Lost in Pregnancy
Neural Cord Defects
Health: Child Health: Infant and Toddlers
Home: Family: Babies
This category in other languages:
- A tribute to the short life of Adrian Cole Barton, a victim of child abuse.
Goldman, Tamara Jane
- Memorial including photos, messages describing her birth, death, funeral, autopsy report, possibility of cloning her from cord blood stem cells saved at birth, and poems written by friends. 1/30/04 - 3/24/04
Hess, Ethan Tyler
- Poetry and photos for a young infant. Links to other memorial sites.
Hess, Nathen Michael
- Poetry, photos, links and the story of this young infant.
Kull, Alexis Kimberly
- The celebration of a life lost to Meningitis.
Nugent, Grace Anne
- Dedicated to a baby born with trisomy 18 by her parents. Their lives were changed by her beauty. Support for families who have lost an infant.
Overacker, Casey James
- Tribute to a baby son, Casey James, by his parents. Story, photos, and mementos included. March 2, 2001 - March 9, 2001.
- Memorial to Devon, who died March 24, 1997, at 12 hours after birth, during surgery for a heart defect.
Ricky and Ashley
- Ricky died of intussusception at the age of ten months. Ashley was stillborn.
Spindler, Allan Francis
- Dedicated to a baby who was born sleeping. Includes poetry and comfort to others in grief.
Williamson, Adam Christopher
- Stillborn on the 27th Sept 2000. Adam's story and poetry.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 22, 2016 at 15:31:12 UTC -