become an editor
the entire directory
only in In_Memoriam/Infants
Lost in Pregnancy
Neural Cord Defects
Health: Child Health: Infant and Toddlers
Home: Family: Babies
This category in other languages:
- Provides a memorial for grieving parents who have lost a child during pregnancy or shortly after birth.
Cantrell, Hope Catherine
- In memory of the author's daughter Hope. Born on Aug. 29, 2000 became an angel Sept. 8, 2000. She had a rare heart disease called Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome.
God's smallest little Angel
- The story of Angel, who lived for five months. Includes photos and poems.
In Loving Memory of Taylor Alyssa
- She was born on January 23, 1996 with congenital heart disease and passed away shortly after.
In Memory of Rodrigues
- This site is dedicated to a son who only lived an hour. He is always in his family's hearts.
Kull, Alexis Kimberly
- The celebration of a life lost to Meningitis.
Payne, Pamela Jenny
- Pamela Jenny Payne was born into eternal life on February 15, 1999.
- Memorial to Devon, who died March 24, 1997, at 12 hours after birth, during surgery for a heart defect.
Ricky and Ashley
- Ricky died of Intussusception at the age of Ten Months. Ashley was StillBorn. They will always be missed.
Williamson, Adam Christopher
- Dedicated to a beautiful son Adam, stillborn 27th Sept. 2000
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 2, 2013 at 6:35:04 UTC -