become an editor
the entire directory
only in Individuals/S
- A mothers tribute to her son who was murdered. Contains information and links about coping with grief and exerts from her journal.
Sandy's Site - In Loving Memory
- Dedicated to the author's two dad's, Lloyd J. Casebolt and A. Leroy Brake.
Santos, Faymaree Rose
- Poetry, biography, photographs, memories, and contact information for her memorial fund.
Savedra, Izaak Preston
- Dedicated to baby who went home to heaven a month after his birth.
- In memory of Terri Schiavo who passed away on March 31, 2005.
- A journey through Bela's life.
Sekera, Samantha Dawn
- A memorial for a 15 year old friend who passed while hiking. Includes information about her memorial fund. 1984 - 1999
- A memorial dedicated to the memory of Chiraag Shah.
Shalita Yaker, Caryn Amy (1968-2005)
- Articles on and by the actress, resume, photos and pages on interests; eulogies.
- A mothers tribute to her son, David "Sharky". A celebration of his life and a project of love. (1990 - 2002)
Sherrill, Danny Jr.
- A parents tribute to their son Danny. Forever loved and missed. 1976 - 2001
Sikkink, Nicole Marie
- A memorial to daughter, Nicole Marie Sikkink, loved and missed by family and friends. Contains poems, newspaper article, and obituary notice. 1983 - 2001.
Smith, Benjamin Harvey
- A fathers tribute to his son who was killed in a derailing accident in Alma Michigan while working for Hulcher Services. Contains news, Ben's story and his favorite things, and grief resources.
- In memory of James Soave. Includes photos and poems. 1969 - 2002
- In memory of a fourteen year old Irish boy who passed away due to an epileptic seizure. Remembrances, tributes and information about epilepsy.
Spindler, Allan Francis
- Dedicated to a baby who was born sleeping. Includes poetry and comfort to others in grief.
- Contains poems, charities information, and advice for coping with grief.
- Dedicated to the memory of Jess Steben. 1984 - 2000
Sunderlin, Wendy Lynne
- A parents tribute to their shining star, forever 19, who took her own life. 1977 - 1996
Swickey, Jr., Michael
- Photo and tribute to a boy killed at age 16 in a pedestrian-car accident.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 29, 2012 at 0:45:03 UTC -