the entire directory
only in Death/In_Memoriam
Teens and Young Adults
Cystic Fibrosis Memorials
Emergency Services Personnel
Gay, Lesbian and Bisexual
Open Directory Project Editors
September 11, 2001 Attacks
Health: Mental Health: Counseling Services: Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
Health: Mental Health: Grief, Loss and Bereavement
Shopping: Death Care: Online Memorials
Society: Genealogy: Obituaries
Society: Support Groups
This category in other languages:
- Dedicated to American heroes, veterans, law enforcement, firefighters, and emergency medical personnel.
- A national registry of current obituaries and online memorials.
Angels In Heaven
- A Memorial site to light a virtual candle for a loved one.
The Blog of Death
- Obituaries of interesting people.
Coming Through the Fire
- A poetry memorial care and healing site for all people who have lost loved ones. Dedicated to my own lost children. Poems and photos are welcome.
Compassionate Friends of N. Ireland
- Remember the children of Northern Ireland.
- Unlimited guestbook entries allows friends and family around the world to share their memories.
Domestic Violence Memorial
- Online memorials for those killed by domestic violence.
- A memorial and honor site for the space shuttle accidents of Challenger, Columbia and Apollo1, the victims of September 11, POW/MIA, and Dale Earnhardt.
Grief Net Memorials
- One year free memorial listed by Grief Net.
- Randy Cassingham recognizes the passing of unknown, forgotten and obscure people who had an impact on our lives.
- Free online memorials with options for ad free paid upgrades.
In Loving Memory Online
- Offers online plaques and simple obituary type pages. Also offers small email support forum.
In Memory Of
- Free online memorials and a visitors book.
In Memory of Our Loved Ones
- A free service to display messages permanently.
In Memory of...
- Post a tribute to a deceased loved one.
- A memorial place to add your deceased loved one. Includes a photo and short obituary of each person.
Lamenting Sons: Fathers & Grief
- Thoughts and resources for men grieving sons lost to accidents, illness, suicide, and other tragedies.
Legacy Archives Perpetual Memorials
- Visitors can leave free commemorative dedications to loved ones.
Lives Gone By
- A free and permanent site where you can pay tribute to those who were special to you.
Making Everlasting Memories
- An online memorial website provided by SCI funeral homes.
- Free memorials that can contain pictures, words and music.
- Archival site of obituaries of MySpace members, linking to their MySpace pages.
An online cemetery - Rest in Peace
- Create a free memorial for your beloved on the net. Directory of funeral services.
People in Spirit
- Submit tributes to people and pets. Stories about experiences with death, rebirth, bereavement and spirit contact are welcome.
- Poems about mothers and children to honor the memory of family members.
- Memorial site with help links honoring child victims of violence.
Remembrance Book and Obituary
- Free online remembrance book and obituary service to help people dealing with grief, death and or major loss bereavement.
Southeast Texas and National Obituaries
- Online obituaries and memorials for southeast Texas and the nation, send condolences or flowers, maps to funerals and cemeteries.
Virtual Memorial Gardens
- A place to celebrate the lives of your family, friends and pets.
Wantagh High School Virtual Memorial
- The Wantagh High School Virtual Memorial is tribute dedicated to the graduates of Wantagh High School in Wantagh NY, who have passed away.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 19, 2015 at 13:54:08 UTC -