become an editor
the entire directory
only in Death_Care/Consumer_Information
Home: Consumer Information: Home and Family
AARP: Grief & Loss, Practical Matters
- Overview of funeral planning, estate and other legal questions, and other funeral and memorial questions.
Body Donation - Sciencecare Anatomical
- ScienceCare serves as a link between individual donors and medical researchers and educators. Cremation is provided at no cost to ScienceCare donors.
Federation of Ontario Memorial Societies Funeral Consumers' Alliance
- Gathers information about the Ontario Canada death care industry on behalf of Memorial Society members who have decided they do not want expensive full service conventional funerals and communicates this information to anyone interested.
Final Arrangements Network
- Online self-prepare programs with guidance and instructions for preplanning final arrangements. Includes product and service guide, cemetery lot listings, and advice on topics such as eldercare, retirement, and bereavement.
Funeral Consumers Alliance
- Funeral industry watchdog group that includes consumer warnings about specific organizations, things to watch for, and tools and information on planning a funeral.
The Funeral Help Program
- A consumer's guide to funeral arrangement. Provides an overview of options that need to be considered.
- Information on funeral planning, financing funerals, online planning tools, grief support materials, ask the experts panel, and funeral home locator guide.
- Pre-planning and planning resources for funerals, memorial services, cremation.
The Memorial Society of Edmonton & District
- The Society assists and educates consumers in preplanning, funerals.
Monument Builders of North America
- An association of manufacturers of memorials, tombstones, and markers. Consumer information on purchasing memorials and consumer and legislative news.
Organ and Whole Body Donation
- Includes downloadable and printable organ and whole body donation cards, articles on death and what happens to dead bodies (including stages of decay), funeral industry glossary, and books and reference materials on the medical aspects of death.
Profits of Death
- A veteran of the death care business, reveals the rip-offs and shows people how to cut funeral costs.
UK Funerals On Line
- Independent consumer guide to funerals lists UK funeral directors and monumental masons; includes information about sending funeral and sympathy flowers and floral tributes.
US Funerals Online
- Guide and directory about funerals and death in the USA.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 1, 2014 at 12:21:38 UTC -