become an editor
the entire directory
only in Death_Care/Associations
Open Directory - Society: Death: Death Care: Associations
Casket & Funeral Supply Association of America
- Providing information and perspectives on the funeral and funeral supply industries to support manufacturers and suppliers of funeral goods and services.
Funeral Directors Association of Kentucky
- Professional organization's resource site. Public information includes directory of providers; frequently asked questions and articles about costs, planning, and benefits; description of funeral service career opportunities, and related links.
Independent Funeral Professionals
- A national association of independently owned funeral homes. Includes information about their organization and its benefits.
Minnesota Funeral Directors Association
- Nonprofit professional organization. Continuing education, calendar, membership application, employment opportunities. Consumer information.
National Funeral Directors and Morticians Association
- The largest and oldest national association of African American funeral directors, morticians and embalmers. Includes information about the organization and its events.
National Funeral Directors Association (NFDA)
- Professional organization for licensed funeral directors, embalmers, mortuary science students, and retired funeral service professionals. News, consumer resources, an overview of the professions, and event information.
New York State Funeral Directors Association
- Offers consumer information regarding funerals and funeral homes in New York.
Thanos.org - International Organization for the funeral branch
- An international organization of death care practitioners.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, May 11, 2013 5:24:05 AM EDT -