the entire directory
only in Society/Death
Folklore and Funeral Customs
Grief, Loss and Bereavement
News and Media
Health: Mental Health: Grief, Loss and Bereavement: Support Groups
Science: Biology: Cryobiology: Cryonics
Society: Religion and Spirituality
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Afterlife
This category in other languages:
BellaOnline Life Clock
- Online quiz yields estimated life span according to various factors.
- Articles on how to deal with death and suicide, and how to communicate with others about serious illness.
Brain Injury and Brain Death Resources
- A resource including the Japanese controversy, diagnosing, persistent vegetative state and religious views.
- Funeral director from Reynolds, Georgia, available as a public speaker on the lighter side of being a small town undertaker.
Dead or Alive?
- Lists famous people and whether they are dead or alive.
- A social franchise based on the concept of people gathering and talking about death whilst relaxing in an informal atmosphere. The objective is to help people make the most of their lives. Includes press coverage, future meet-ups, guides to organising an event, blog posts and art.
Death in Cyberspace
- A social and cultural analysis of the development of funeral and mourning practices on the internet.
- Lifespan calculator uses published global life expectancy statistics.
Death, Life and the Question of Identity
- Explores the way identity is affected by the inevitability of death.
Death: Anytime coming soon
- Thoughts on death from Osho, a mystic.
Dying on Blogger
- Musings on reaching the end of life, hopefully some time in the far distant future, by a lady in her forties.
Encyclopedia of Death and Dying
- Covers all aspects of death and dying - biological, medical, social, sociological, psychological, religious, and philosophical.
Epitaphs for Free
- A collection by Nicholas Gordon.
- List of well-known people with cause of death.
Find A Death
- Directory detailing the life and death of many celebrities, including some photographs.
Kearl's Guide to Sociological Thanatology
- Articles and resources about the sociology of death and dying.
Usenet alt.obituaries -
Usenet alt.society.funerary -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 27, 2016 at 3:11:37 UTC -