the entire directory
only in Society/Death
Folklore and Funeral Customs
Grief, Loss and Bereavement
News and Media
Health: Mental Health: Grief, Loss and Bereavement: Support Groups
Science: Biology: Cryobiology: Cryonics
Society: Religion and Spirituality
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Afterlife
This category in other languages:
BellaOnline Life Clock
- Online quiz yields estimated life span according to various factors.
- Articles on how to deal with death and suicide, and how to communicate with others about serious illness.
Brain Injury and Brain Death Resources
- A resource including the Japanese controversy, diagnosing, persistent vegetative state and religious views.
- Funeral director from Reynolds, Georgia, available as a public speaker on the lighter side of being a small town undertaker.
Dead or Alive?
- Lists famous people and whether they are dead or alive.
Death in Cyberspace
- A social and cultural analysis of the development of funeral and mourning practices on the internet.
- Lifespan calculator uses published global life expectancy statistics.
Death, Life and the Question of Identity
- Explores the way identity is affected by the inevitability of death.
Death: Anytime coming soon
- Thoughts on death from Osho, a mystic.
Encyclopedia of Death and Dying
- Covers all aspects of death and dying - biological, medical, social, sociological, psychological, religious, and philosophical.
Epitaphs for Free
- A collection by Nicholas Gordon.
- List of well-known people with cause of death.
Kearl's Guide to Sociological Thanatology
- Articles and resources about the sociology of death and dying.
Usenet alt.obituaries -
Usenet alt.society.funerary -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 30, 2016 at 5:22:39 UTC -