become an editor
the entire directory
only in Victims/Rape_Victims
Open Directory - Society: Crime: Victims: Rape Victims
Kids and Teens: Health: Abuse: Sexual
Society: Crime: Sex Offenses: Rape
Society: Issues: Violence and Abuse: Sexual Abuse and Assault
Society: Support Groups: Sexual Abuse
Amy's Anger - A Personal Journal
- Writings dealing with rape and sexual assaults.
Florida Council Against Sexual Violence
- Resources for those who have been victims of sexual violence and for those who provide support to victims of sexual violence.
Just Detention Internationa
- This site is committed to combating the rape of male and female prisoners and to helping survivors of jailhouse rape.
Rape Response and Crime Victim Center
- The purpose of this program is to aid crime victims by using self-help techniques taught to victims by trained advocates, and making our community a safer place.
- Emotional, spiritual, physical, and sexual recovery from rape for victims, their family, and friends. Support, information and referral resources for victims and victim services professionals alike.
- 24-hour hotlines serving victims of domestic violence, incest, rape, sexual assault, elder abuse and other crimes.
The Story of a Rape Victim
- A 24 year old woman shares her experience of sexual assault, hoping to help other victims. She included helpful links, tips, personal thoughts and a spiritual point of view.
There is Hope and Healing
- Authors story of rape, healing and recovery, hope for peace, encouragement, help for divorce, addictions, and alcoholism in her book.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 19, 2012 at 21:58:41 UTC -