become an editor
the entire directory
only in Victims/Organizations
Society: Crime: Sex Offenses: Organizations
Society: Issues: Violence and Abuse: Sexual Abuse and Assault: Organizations
Society: People: Women: Issues: Violence and Abuse: Domestic Violence: Agencies
Society: Support Groups: Sexual Abuse
This category in other languages:
Arizona Voice for Crime Victims
- Information for crime victims, lawyers and law students, people working in the field of victims' rights and the general public.
Crime Victims Council of the Lehigh Valley
- Pennsylvania organization helping and advocating for the rights and welfare of those whose lives have been directly affected by crime. Information about services, hotline, and events, and crime statistics.
Crime Victims for a Just Society
- An organization for victims of crimes to work together to create a more just society, using outreach, education, and training.
Dignity of Victims Everywhere
- Offers resources, support and help for victims of violent crime.
Doors of Hope
- Provides support information for victims of abuse, bullying, violence and sudden death. From B.C., Canada.
Justice Coalition for Victims Rights
- The Coalition was formed to bring back the rights of the victims of crimes in Jacksonville, Florida.
National Center for Victims of Crime
- A non-profit organization providing resource and advocacy for victims of crime in the United States. Support and legal resources for various types of crime, a directory of victim assistance programs, and information about the victim's rights movement in public policy.
National Crime Victim Bar Association
- Dedicated to increasing general awareness about the availability of civil remedies for victims of crime, improving the quality of representation victims of crime receive, and referring victims of crime to civil attorneys who may be able to represent them.
National Organization for Victim Assistance
- NOVA provides victim and witness assistance programs for practitioners, criminal justice agencies, professionals, former victims and survivors.
National Organization of Parents Of Murdered Children, Inc.
- POMC is a self-help group dedicated to helping the families and friends of those who have lost their lives to violence.
Queensland Homicide Victims Support Group
- Support group in Queensland, Australia, formed for education and advocacy in addition to support.
Victim Offender Mediation Association (VOMA)
- Association of victim-offender mediation programs and related restorative justice organizations, offering an annual conference and resources for programs.
Victims of Crime Coordinator of South Australia
- A resource for victims, their families and support service providers for victims across the world.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 20, 2014 at 6:35:09 UTC -