become an editor
the entire directory
only in Prevention/Chemical_Castration
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Issues: Human Rights: Prison
Society: Crime: Sex Offenses: Sex Offenders
Society: Issues: Human Rights and Liberties
Society: Issues: Violence and Abuse: Sexual Abuse and Assault
- A peer-reviewed research paper on the return to fertility after extended chemical castration with a GnRH antagonist, including references.
Chemical Castration - Against
- Student project asking if chemical castration is an acceptable punishment for male sex offenders, providing online resources against it.
Chemical Castration - For
- Student project asking if chemical castration is an acceptable punishment for male sex offenders, providing online resources in favor of it.
Florida's 1997 Chemical Castration Law
- A review of the law by Larry Helm Spalding, including a history of castration in the United States, constitutional considerations, a civil liberties analysis, and a review of the ACLU's recommendations.
Castration Often Fails to Halt Offenders
- Article from USA Today on the wisdom of imprisoning and chemically treating rapists instead of giving them psychological counseling. (September 03, 2001)
The Chemical Knife
- Salon article asking if Tennessee will be the next state to approve castration for sex offenders. (March 01, 2000)
Chemical Castration Bill Becomes Law
- A satirical article from The Underground Online imagining chemical castration as the standard punishment for every crime. (August 31, 1998)
'Chemical Castration' OK'd For Montana Inmates
- New York Times article about Montana's passage of a law approving, but not mandating, the use of chemical castration to reduce the sex drive of offenders who are about to be released from prison. (April 27, 1997)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 8, 2013 at 11:15:08 UTC -