become an editor
the entire directory
only in Sex_Offenses/Prevention
Society: Crime: Prevention
Abel Screening, Inc.
- Committed to developing and continually updating scientifically sound psychological tools for the evaluation and treatment of child sexual abusers.
Arming Women Against Rape and Endangerment (AWARE)
- A non-profit safety organization in Massachusetts explains how it teaches women various methods of self-defense and empowerment.
- Award-winning program has been keeping children safe from sexual abuse and abduction for over fifteen years; information for parents, children and educators.
- Author and consultant provides information to help identify past and potential offenders.
Men Can Stop Rape
- Empowers male youth and the institutions that serve them to work as allies with women in preventing rape and other forms of men's violence.
Men Stopping Rape
- Information on projects and the organization of men in Madison, Wisconsin working to end sexual assault.
One Sex Offender's Strategy
- A description of the methods used by one sex offender, intending to illustrate that sexual offences are often premeditated, predatory acts of manipulation, deceit, intimidation and careful planning.
Reclaim The Night
- International march and rally against sexual violence for women and children held on the last Friday evening of October every year. It is known in some countries as Take Back The Night.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 30, 2014 at 9:15:09 UTC -