become an editor
the entire directory
only in Sex_Offenses/Organizations
Society: Crime: Victims: Organizations
Society: Issues: Violence and Abuse: Sexual Abuse and Assault: Organizations
Adult Sites Against Child Pornography
- Non-profit organization that works with the U.S. Customs Service and the FBI in enforcing anti-child pornography laws. Includes their goals, FAQ, press releases, details of members, and a facility to report suspected sites.
Anti-Child Porn Organization
- Volunteer organization aiming to stop the sexual exploitation of the world's children. Offers the 'Reveal' software for download, resources for parents, whitepapers, and press.
Association for the Treatment of Sexual Abusers
- Professional organization of clinicians and researchers providing treatment to the sex offender population.
CCOSO - The California Coalition on Sexual Offending
- Organization of representatives from law enforcement, criminal justice, mental health, and community services that deal with the significant and complex cross-disciplinary issues related to sexual offending.
Center for Sex Offender Management
- US national program in support of local programs working to prevent child sexual abuse through more effective treatment of offenders.
Counter Pedophilia Investigative Unit
- A coalition of computer experts, law enforcement agents, and counter-pedophilia experts aiming to fight the sexual offenses of pedophiles and child pornography on the internet.
- Manufactures equipment, supplies, and sensors used in physiology labs, sleep labs and sexual physiology labs.
International Association for the Treatment of Sexual Offenders
- Sponsors the biennial International Conferences on the Treatment of Sexual Offenders (ICTSO).
Kempe Children's Center
- Child abuse, child neglect, prevention, treatment, training, consultation, program development, evaluation, and research.
Parents For Megan's Law Clearinghouse
- Helping to manage Megan's Law on a community level and childhood sexual abuse prevention tips.
Rape Response and Crime Victim Center
- Information about rape, sexual assault, harassment, and what to do in each of those cases.
Safer Society Foundation
- A national research, advocacy, and referral center on the prevention and treatment of sexual abuse.
Sexual Abuse Prevention and Education Resources International
- Focuses on sensitizing the community to the pervasive effects of less-sensational cases of sexual child abuse.
Sexual Assault Survivors
- Information regarding the legal aspects of sexual assault in Canada, from the Toronto law firm, Jellinek, Thomas.
South West Rape Crisis & Sexual Abuse Centre
- Support and helplines for victims and survivors in South West Scotland.
Stop it Now
- Aims to stop child sexual abuse. Includes description of the problem, overview of their programs, news, and resources.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 9, 2015 at 1:33:55 UTC -