become an editor
the entire directory
only in Research/Money_Laundering
Open Directory - Society: Crime: Research: Money Laundering
Anti Money Laundering Conference in London UK
- STOP Money Laundering! conference was held in London in February 2002. The conference was targeted particularly at bankers, lawyers, accountants and financial service industries and government. Senior banking and financial professionals who had to ensure that their organisations comply with the new regulations about money laundering also attended the conference.
Asia Pacific Group on Money Laundering
- Their mission is to facilitate the adoption, implementation, and enforcement of internationally accepted standards against money laundering and the financing of terrorism.
Billy's Money Laundering Home Page
- Billy Steel presents a comprehensive website about the transnational crime and world-wide phenomenon known as Money Laundering. He tells all about this crime from its origins to the legislation to the future battle against the launderers.
Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada
- FINTRAC was established as an independent agency with a mandate to collect, analyze, assess and disclose information in order to assist in the detection, prevention, and deterrence of money laundering.
International Money Laundering Information Network
- The IMoLIN is an Internet-based network assisting governments, organizations and individuals in the fight against money laundering. IMoLIN has been developed with the cooperation of the world's leading anti-money laundering organizations and is providing a database on legislation and regulation throughout the world (AMLID), an electronic library and a calendar of events.
Money Laundering Alert
- Since 1989, Money Laundering Alert has been the top independent source for news, guidance and analysis on money laundering in the United States and around the world. Published by Alert Global Media, Inc., it offers a variety of links to organisations and other webpages.
Oceana Money Laundering Conference and International Financial Crimes
- Oceana's long running conference focused on anti-money laundering and other financial crime prevention, compliance, and investigation will be holding its 16th conference in Miami, Florida from February 26th to February 28th, 2003. The website is in English and Spanish.
Risk Values - riskvalues.com
- Risk Values is a tool to help financial services professionals identify account holders and applicants for business who may display personality traits that indicate the potential to use an account relationship for the purposes of funding terrorism, money laundering or fraud. The first Risk Values product is called RV1 and uses a simple questionnaire that financial services businesses can incorporate into their application forms and/or CRM surveys.
The Anti-Money Laundering Network
- Five leading anti-money laundering resources have created a new group called "The Anti-Money Laundering Network". Antimoneylaundering.net corporate members provide consultancy, face to face training and e-learning content, risk assessment software, publications, editorial and background material for a range of publishers and a unique series of Fora.
The Financial Crime Forum
- Conference and seminars connected with detecting and detering financial crime including money laundering, fraud, and financing terrorism. Part of The Anti Money Laundering Network.
The Money Laundering Compliance Website - countermoneylaundering.com
- The Money Laundering Compliance Website is part of a new group called "The Anti-Money Laundering Network" and presents papers, articles and book reviews about money laundering.
World Money Laundering Report - vortexcentrum.com
- The World Money Laundering Report is a counter-moneylaundering newsletter offering truly global coverage. Distributed electronically, WMLR is supported by the free monthly e-mail WMLR Digest. It is part of a new group called "The Anti-Money Laundering Network" and presents articles on predicate crimes, confiscation, and forfeiture.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, May 31, 2009 6:45:21 AM EDT -