become an editor
the entire directory
only in Prisons/Rehabilitation_Programs
The Cognitive Centre Foundation
- Independent Australian organisation promotes the effective practice of working with criminal offenders
- An organization realizing the goal of rehabilitating adult and juvenile offenders.
Elizabeth Fry Society
- Society in Greater Vancouver works with women in conflict with the law. Provide housing, support, and counselling for women, children, and youth.
Human Kindness Foundation
- Non-profit organization which stresses simple living, a dedication to service, and a commitment to personal spiritual practice.
Insight Prison Project
- Creating and conducting effective programs for inmate rehabilitation and to support the reinstatement of rehabilitation as the core operating principle within the penal system.
Offender Aid and Restoration of Richmond, inc
- Provides community managed services aimed at restoring the individual offender as a responsible member of the community.
Prisoners Education Trust
- Supports distance learning for UK prisoners by offering grants to buy correspondence courses.
Weight Lifting in Prisons
- Behavioral and psychological aspects of weight lifting.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 24, 2014 at 8:35:07 UTC -