become an editor
the entire directory
only in Prisons/Juvenile
Society: Issues: Crime and Justice: Juvenile Justice
Society: Law: Legal Information: Juvenile Law
Society: Law: Legal Information: Juvenile Law: Dispositional Alternatives
Crossroads Wilderness Institute
- A non-profit residential facility for fourteen to eighteen year old males sent by the Department of Juvenile Justice.
Florida Department of Juvenile Justice
- Community programs, facilities and delinquency intervention information.
Juvenile Corrections Consultants
- Assist Juvenile's with criminal matters in relation to alternative methods of punishment.
Oregon Youth Authority
- Provides a continuum of services to protect the public and reduce juvenile crime.
Texas Juvenile Justice Department
- Provides a summary of the juvenile justice system as it operates in Texas (balancing public protection and juvenile rehabilitation) and outlines current programs.
Utah Juvenile Justice Services
- Comprehensive services for at risk youth within the framework of the Balanced and Restorative Justice Model.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 20, 2014 at 10:21:51 UTC -