become an editor
the entire directory
only in Crime/Prisons
Inmate Writers and Journals
Society: History: By Region: North America: United States: Wars: Civil War: Prisons
Society: Law: Law Enforcement: Corrections
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: Organizations: Ministries: Prison
This category in other languages:
American Community Corrections Institute
- ACCI produces cognitive restructuring and lifeskills workbooks for youth and adults in corrections and probation settings.
California's Crowded Prisons
- Article and statistics on the problems generated by overcrowding in California Department of Corrections facilities.
Canadian Federal Inmates
- Offers assistance and information to Canadian Federal Inmates and their family members.
- News and ideas related to the design, construction, management, and operation of prisons.
- Not for profit corporation run by and for Correctional Officers. Issues, calendar and membership information.
Human Rights Watch: No Escape - Male Rape in U.S. Prisons
- Report claiming that state authorities are responsible for widespread prisoner-on-prisoner sexual abuse in U.S. men's prisons. Video clips, prisoner statements, and case histories.
- Non-profit organization finds penpals for people on death row.
New York Correction History Society
- Articles and photos about history of state correctional services, including probation, parole, juvenile justice, incarceration alternatives, community correction, restorative justice.
Prison Legal News
- Reports on court decisions affecting prisoners and contains information designed to help prisoners vindicate their rights in the judicial system.
The Prison Reform Trust
- Aims to create a just, humane, and effective penal system. Research, publications, current projects, and event information.
Sentencing Scoresheet Compliance Report
- This report details the compliance of each Florida judicial circuit in submitting sentencing scoresheets for offenders convicted of felonies between July 1, 1998 and June 30, 1999.
Standard Minimum Rules for the Treatment of Prisoners
- Complete text of the United Nations treaty.
Tattoos: Recognition and Interpretation
- Tattoo recognition and interpretation is a valuable tool when dealing with state prison parolees.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 19, 2015 at 9:24:07 UTC -