become an editor
the entire directory
only in Crime/Internet_Crime
Open Directory - Society: Crime: Internet Crime
Computers: Internet: Abuse
Computers: Security: Consultants: Forensics and Incident Response
Computers: Security: Internet
Society: Crime: Sex Offenses: Child Pornography
Society: Crime: Theft: Identity Theft
Society: Issues: Intellectual Property: Piracy
- A security portal offering computer security information for governments and corporations.
Computer Crime Research Center
- Daily news about computer crime, internet fraud and cyber terrorism.
Cyber Criminals Most Wanted
- Overview of cyber criminal activity that includes safety, security, viruses, scams, filtering, encryption, hackers and government legislation.
Cyber Law in India
- Describe the legal issues related to use of communications technology, particularly "cyberspace" within the country.
Cyber-Crimes & Misdemeanors
- Abstract on the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act in the United States. [PDF]
- Computer Crime and Intellectual Property Section (CCIPS) of the Criminal Division of the U.S. Department of Justice. Includes press releases and manuals.
Dissertation on fighting Cyber-crime
- A paper submitted by Cedric Magnin for his LLM at Santa Clara University on the 2001 Council of Europe Convention on Cyber-crime. [PDF]
Federal Guidelines for Searching and Seizing Computers
- Text of guidelines for computer searching obtained by EPIC under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)in 1994.
- The U.S. government's central website for information about identity theft, the fastest growing Internet crime.
Internet Drug Law
- Criminal defense attorney discusses internet pharmacy, prescription, and drug law, including the legality of online consultations by medical doctors for prescription medicine.
Internet Safety Resources
- Reprints of articles by lawyer Andrew Vachss on Internet crime and law enforcement issues.
IT Policy, Audit, Investigate Cyber Crime
- Attorney Benjamin Wright offers public discussion via a blog on internet security law.
Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act (2000)
- A summary of the Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act (RIPA), passed in the UK in July 2000.
Tech Law Journal
- News articles concerning regulation, litigation, and crime related legislation on the Internet. Has links to summaries of current and past trials regarding computers, technology and crime.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 26, 2013 at 4:15:09 UTC -