the entire directory
only in Society/Advice
Open Directory - Society: Advice
Health: Mental Health: Self-Help: Support Groups
Reference: Ask an Expert
Society: Law: Legal Information
Society: Religion and Spirituality
This category in other languages:
- User-submitted questions and answers on any topic whatsoever. Answers are rated, so users can see which answers and users are trusted.
- Deb answers questions and offers advice on many subjects.
- ChickAdvisor is a social shopping website featuring reviews of stores and products available in Toronto, New York, Ottawa and other North American cities.
Dr. Dave and Dr. Dee
- Advice from M.D. and Ph.D. on health, family, relationships, etiquette, fashion, movies.
- Official site of Dr. Phil McGraw. Includes a biography, events and tour schedule, online tests, a newsletter and contact details.
Fumd.com - Need Help? No Problem.
- Bringing you help when you need it. Advice from anything from relationships to advice on what you should do in your future.
Go Ask Alice
- Question and answers on many topics, with a health focus. From Columbia University's Health Education Program, with a searchable database.
Kids Help Phone
- Provides help to children in Canada on a variety of issues, such as relationships, school, bullying, suicide, and abuse.
No Fo Pa
- Avoid embarrassing social mistakes. Ask a question, vote on current questions. Topics include dating, friends, office and party.
- Shareable is an online magazine about sharing. Check us out for sharing news plus tools and tips to help you save money, build community, and keep our planet thriving by sharing.
- Provides articles on how to do just about anything from finding an apartment to becoming a model to picking out a pet ferret.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, July 28, 2013 11:26:52 AM EDT -