the entire directory
only in Society/Advice
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual Advice
Health: Mental Health: Self-Help: Support Groups
Reference: Ask an Expert
Society: Law: Legal Information
Society: Religion and Spirituality
This category in other languages:
The Advice People
- A team of experts give free advice on topics including dating, relationships, family, and health.
- Get free advice from the community while remaining anonymous.
- Has many different people who give advice on various subjects.
- User-submitted questions and answers on many topics. Answers are rated, so users can see which answers and users are trusted.
Are You My Hero?
- Advice exchange; aims to "solve all the world's problems, one hero at a time".
Ask A Yeti
- An advice column written by a yeti who answers questions submitted by visitors.
- Deb answers questions and offers advice on many subjects.
- Offers articles about how to become almost anything in various career fields. Topics include tips to get started, education requirements, salary information and career advancement opportunities.
Dr. Dave and Dr. Dee
- Advice from M.D. and Ph.D. on health, family, relationships, etiquette, fashion, movies.
- Official site of Dr. Phil McGraw. Includes a biography, events and tour schedule, online tests, a newsletter and contact details.
Forward Steps by Thea Westra
- Australian woman offers an e-book that contains positive life tips, and empowering, upbeat, self growth content.
Go Ask Alice
- Question and answers on many topics, with a health focus. From Columbia University's Health Education Program, with a searchable database.
- Ask questions and get one or more answers, free.
I Should Have Said
- Offers some answers for nasty comments, especially when a snappy answer is needed.
Kids Help Phone
- Provides help to children in Canada on a variety of issues, such as relationships, school, bullying, suicide, and abuse.
- Collection of channels with experts offering tips on managing one's life.
- Provides smart living tips, and how to live smartly, for the middle class in India.
No Fo Pa
- Avoid embarrassing social mistakes. Topics include dating, friends, office and party.
- Recycle your past mistakes into useful advice. Search through a database of personal experiences for the advice you need.
- An online magazine about sharing, with news plus tips and community events.
- User driven site that rates trustworthiness of sites based on user ratings. Provides a platform for debate on disputed topics or questions.
- A directory of guides to help you make better decisions. Offers advice in the form of quizzes to answer, which reveal the results.
- A site where users create polls to get advice about issues and society.
- Provides articles on how to do just about anything from finding an apartment to becoming a model to picking out a pet ferret.
- Practical advice on social skills, getting along with people, and getting your act together.
- Share insights and experience. Get answers, ask questions, and find information.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 23, 2015 at 20:35:04 UTC -