become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Kentucky
Regional: North America: United States: Kentucky: Society and Culture
American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) of Kentucky
- Organization dedicated to the preservation of civil rights and civil liberties enshrined in the Bill of Rights and the Constitution.
- Central Kentucky progressive activist weblog, and calendar of events.
Central Kentucky Council for Peace and Justice (CKCPJ)
- A unique association of groups which addresses the whole fabric of peace and justice issues in Central Kentucky.
Chemical Weapons Working Group
- Anti-chemical weapons organization based in Berea, Kentucky.
City of Union Watchdog
- Good source for concerned citizens to find out what is going on in the City of Union, Ky. It will provide information on your local elected officials along with issues and problems the City of Union is dealing with.
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC)
- Grassroots citizens' organization that believes in the power of citizens, working together, to challenge injustices, and improve the quality of life for all Kentuckians.
Kentucky Coalition to Abolish the Death Penalty
- Organization that works to end the use of the death penalty in commonwealth.
Kentucky Resources Council (KRC)
- Environmental advocacy organization.
Mountain Association for Community and Economic Development (MACED)
- Working with people in Kentucky and Central Appalachia to create economic opportunity, strengthen democracy and support the sustainable use of natural resources.
Sierra Club, Cumberland Chapter
- Environmental protection and appreciation organization.
- Campaign against a 4,000 acre Kentucky TriModal Transpark (KTT) near Oakland, KY. The development poses a serious risk to taxpayers and to the environment.
Tracy Farmer Institute for Sustainability and the Environment
- Cross-college entity at the University of Kentucky facilitating interdisciplinary efforts of faculty on campus to create new approaches to various environmental and sustainability issues that relate to providing the food, energy, and water necessary to support an expanding global population in a sustainable manner in the face of a changing climate.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 4, 2014 at 23:31:06 UTC -