become an editor
the entire directory
only in Hoaxes/Bonsai_Kittens
Urban Legends Reference Pages: Bonsai Kitten
- Is someone making 'bonsai kittens'?
USAToday: Bonsai Kitten site brings animal-rights roar
- She doesn't believe there is such a thing as bonsai kittens, or even that the MIT graduate students behind the Web site meant to do anything but make a "sick joke." But as president of Hugs for Homeless Animals, she stands by the e-campaign to shut it down, and she's hoping the FBI will take action. By Janet Kornblum. (February 20, 2001)
About.com: Bonsai Kitten - The World's Most Hated Website?
- What began as a puerile joke has turned into an Internet cause celebre. Animal welfare advocates decry it and defenders of free speech, well ... defend it. By David Emery. (February 14, 2001)
Register: FBI goes Bonsai Kitten hunting
- The FBI is reported to be investigating BonsaiKitten.com, the spoof Web site which has got animal lovers and anti-cruelty campaigners in uproar. By Andrew Smith. (February 10, 2001)
Slashdot: Bonsaikitten Eaten By Carnivore
- News and discussion forum. (February 09, 2001)
Suck: Hit and Run 02.1.01
- Whether you're a tortured kitty or an abused child, a moral and upright and increasingly stupid nation stands ready to defend you, despite the small fact that you don't actually exist. (February 01, 2001)
kuro5hin: Nobody Wants Bonsai Kitten
- The Bonsai Kitten website was forced to close down after some high profile organizations decided to believe someone was actually growing kittens inside glass jars. (January 29, 2001)
Register: Bonsai Kitten craze sweeps online world
- Hardly a week goes by without computer games being blamed for turning people into psychopathic killers, so it was strangely reassuring to see some of these dangerous maniacs up in arms over the spoof Bonsai Kitten web site. By Andrew Smith. (January 26, 2001)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 30, 2014 at 8:54:09 UTC -