become an editor
the entire directory
only in In_Daily_Life/Money_Matters
In Daily Life
Open Directory - Society: Activism: In Daily Life: Money Matters
Children and Youth
Consumerism and Environment
Socially Responsible Investing
Business: Management: Ethics
Society: Issues: Economic
- Shows actions and how to accomplish change on such far ranging issues as curtailing sweatshop practices to improving the environment. Internship program, volunteer work, activism with a purpose.
Center for Ethics and Toxics (CETOS)
- Information for making decisions about one's daily living as it pertains to money and its effects on environment, and freedom of speech.
General Electric and 3rd World Workers
- Corporate Monitor reported GE unions asked for minimum fairness for third world workers.
Good Money's Survey
- Market Basket survey aims to come up with what are fair wages in all parts of the world.
Green Pages Online
- Find thousands of green, environmentally responsible, socially responsible products services. Created by Co-op America.
- Given to corporations that put more money, time and energy into PR campaigns aimed at promoting eco-friendly images than in protecting the environment.
Peace through Interamerican Community Action (PICA)
- An activist organization to enable dignity and human rights for workers everywhere. Based in Bangor, Maine.
RTMark: Investing in Chaos
- The Magic Christian Fund at RTMark enables ordinary folks to "act up," protest corporate power.
SIFE - Students in Free Enterprise
- Non-profit organization educating people on concepts like market economics, entrepreneurship, and business ethics through educational outreach projects.
Students for Change
- E Mail list for students to work together on ethical behavior of corporations.
- UK think tank and business consultancy on sustainable business practices.
- Inspirational Center for Environmental Business on the Web: Up to date, informative, inclusive, progressive, and networking with comprehensive library.
U.S. National Debt Clock
- Seven generations from now we will all be owned by the banks and be impoverished if this continues. See the seventh and eighth links on Debt Clock home page for activists concerning the U.S. debt problem.
- Green America's guide helps people conserve forests and trees by reducing consumption of wood and paper.
Youth Link for Social responsibility
- Foundation of America's national youth in action campaign and first national youth conventions.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, July 4, 2013 9:46:00 PM EDT -