become an editor
the entire directory
only in Activism/Anti-Corporation
Home: Consumer Information: Complaints
Society: Activism: Media: Culture Jamming
Society: Activism: We Are The 99 Percent
Society: Issues: Business: Allegedly Unethical Firms
This category in other languages:
Boycott Georgia Pacific
- Urges a boycott of G-P's products unless construction is halted on a pipeline that endangers the St. Johns River in Florida.
- Group working on a campaign to eliminate the corrosive political influence of corporations and restore democracy to the people. Founded by Ralph Nader.
Coalition Against Bayer-Dangers (CBG)
- Describes campaigns relating labor practices, environmental issue, and drug safety. Formerly known as Bayerwatch. [English/German/French/Italian/Spanish]
Corporate Accountability International
- Grassroots corporate watchdog organization; membership information, campaign updates, job openings, and press releases.
Essential Action: Boycott Shell/Free Nigeria Campaign
- The campaign for environmental justice and corporate accountability for Shell's operations in Nigeria. Background, tools and action ideas for campaigning in your community or campus.
- Features news on boycott of the Fisher Family, GAP, Old Navy, and Banana Republic.
- PETA critique of the dog- and cat-food manufacturer's nutritional experiments using cats and dogs. Includes photos, video, and information about other pet food companies' use of animal testing.
The International Campaign for Justice in Bhopal
- Regular updates, the class action suit against Union Carbide Corporation, and activities of organizations for survivors of the disaster.
- News on the politics of brand hegemony and corporate power, and of acts of organized and disorganized resistance from all over the world. A forum for discussion and debate, and for sharing information, strategies of subversion and creative alternatives.
Socialism Today on World Trade Organization
- Single page review of the powerful gathering of protesters in Seattle in 1999.
Top 10 Reasons to Boycott FedEx
- Gives several detailed explanations of bad labor practices and relations with customers and neighbors, with links to external articles.
You've been Kmarted
- Urges boycotts by US consumers of corporations who are off-shoring their workforces, with an extensive list of corporate names, and links to sites detailing the issue and the successes of past actions.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 31, 2014 at 11:15:06 UTC -