become an editor
the entire directory
only in Western/Artists
Arts: Visual Arts: Painting: Painters: Western
- Buckaroos and Bones - Western and cowboy art, horses, native American, Vaqueros of Mexico and Dias de los Muertos art by award winning artist and illustrator.
Beck, Lorrie W.
- Limited edition prints and originals of cowboys, horses, and western themes done in pencil. Includes a biography and artist's statement.
- Watercolor paintings of the American cowgirl. Tee-shirts and prints.
Campbell III, Hugh
- Painting in oils and pastels, subjects include cowboys, horses, cattle, goats and sheep.
- Western bronze sculptures, prints, and post cards. Includes contact information, examples, and order form. Fort Davis, Texas.
Daugherty, Marna Benton
- Sedona, Arizona based pencil artist specializing in horses offers limited edition portraits, giclée prints, lithographs, watercolor retouches, and note cards. Includes biography and photographs.
- Offering western art bronze sculpture, prints and original oil paintings, images of Taos, New Mexico and California.
- Horses, dogs, and people with a western flair.
- Focusing on wildlife, western, landscape, and portraiture paintings, as well as signed and numbered limited edition prints. Includes a biography.
- Historical western art prints from original Hal Empie paintings.
- Billings, Montana artist paints a quieter, more domestic side of rural Western life. Includes gallery of works and contact information.
- Western artists, known for his western fine art and cowboy cartoons.
- Works in pastels, oils, watercolors, and giclée prints, specializing in Native Americans, horses, and Colorado scenes. Includes artist's profile and an article about how to draw a horse.
- Images of the West - Original paintings of Texas historical events by native Texan. Subject matter includes Last Indian Raids, advent of the Henry Rifle, and history of the Gray Ranch.
- Landscape and western oil plein air paintings.
- The Arizona Kid - An artist who loves Arizona and the Old West and paints both with passion and unbridled enthusiasm.
- Specializing in cowgirl posters, lithographs, giclées, and limited editions. Includes artist's profile and a list of galleries and exhibitions.
- Fine Art focusing on Western and Southwestern themes.
- Western art, from South Texas, realistic scenes, using vibrant colors as opposed to the more subdued colors.
- Western wildlife artist inspired to capture Montana wildlife in drawing, painting and sculpture.
- Watercolor paintings of ranch country and heritage, cowboys, livestock, and the cowboy way of life.
- Canadian western artist paints cowboy, figurative and nature scenes. Brief biography and articles on various art related topics.
- Features recent work, articles from Southwest Art Magazine, American Cowboy, and the Illustrator, complete listing of limited edition prints, upcoming events and greeting cards.
- Features his prints of Western art.
- Offering oil paintings and prints of western and wildlife scenes. Includes profile and a show schedule.
- Gallery of cowboy art, pencil drawings, signed and numbered in limited lithographs and prints.
- Cast bronze sculpture of native American people, western and southwestern themes, and wildlife art.
Salas, Susan Stone
- Southwestern representational and contemporary paintings and drawings.
- Watercolors and oils of contemporary working cowboys, buckaroos and ranch horses.
- Oil paintings, watercolors, pencil drawings, and limited edition prints of horses and ranch life. Includes biography.
Stephens, Virgil C.
- Pencil drawings, bronze sculptures, and pastels, specializing in americana, western scenes, romantic and children scenes. Originals, prints, and bronzes are all available on-line.
- Specializing in animals, landscapes, experimental, and western oil paintings and giclée prints . Includes a biography.
- Original art paintings of western, wildlife, Indian, landscapes, caricatures and cartoon artwork by freelance artist.
- Oil painting and watercolor representations of western landscapes, wildlife, nature and early residents of the Rocky Mountains.
- Artist portrays the Old West and the original people who lived on the plains. Original and giclee prints.
- Southwestern art created from metal, wood, rocks, and dried desert plants.
- Limited edition prints of the West.
- Fine art, paintings, prints, books, sculpture, cards and jewelry by western and christian artist.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 25, 2014 at 23:24:08 UTC -