become an editor
the entire directory
only in Marine/Artists
Arts: Visual Arts: Painting: Painters: Seascapes
Arts: Visual Arts: Thematic: Marine
Shopping: Visual Arts: Painting: Artists: Seascapes
- Michigan Marine artist, author, and historian Jim Clary. One of Americas most prolific artists, Clary is recognized for the historical accuracy and articulate detail in his works.
- Marine artist Capt Vaughn Cochran and his collection of fishing artwork, prints and original paintings in a contemporary style.
- Artist and printmaker creates limited edition serigraphs, posters, cards and nautical neckwear line.
Lassen, Christian Riese
- Hawaii-based marine artist provides an online art gallery, biography, Sea Vision foundation information and gallery locations.
- Offers paintings and highly collectable limited edition prints bring a fresh perspective to the centuries old tradition of marine art.
- Offering originals and prints by this Nantucket romantic realist. Sunjects include boats, lighthouses, and beach scenes.
- A collection of nautical pieces by Glasgow based maritime sculptor working in metals. Subjects such as trawlers, Clyde puffer ships, and fishing boats, inspired by Scotland's rugged west coast.
- Oil seascapes and landscapes of Monhegan Island in Maine, Irish coastlines, and other well known harbour villages.
- A selection of seascape, lighthouse, boats, harbors, sea birds, kite flying, and floral scenes in oil, watercolor, pastel, gouache, and limited edition prints.
Vaudin, Kim and Kay
- Underwater paintings and fine art prints of marine life in tropical and temperate seas.
- Artwork by Santa Clara, California artist Frank Walsh: whales, orcas, dolphins, classic ships and other wonders of the Seven Seas.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 31, 2016 at 6:24:10 UTC -