become an editor
the entire directory
only in Visual_Arts/Museum_Stores
Shopping: Visual Arts: Reproductions
Art Gallery of NSW
- Specializing in art related books that range from prehistoric to postmodernism as well as prints, gift items, and DVDs. Includes museum information, research and events.
Art Institute of Chicago: The Museum Shop
- Offering apparel and accessories, books, home furnishings, jewelry, stationery, art from around the world and special exhibition items.
The Bariff Shop for Judaica
- Located at Spertus Institute of Jewish Studies. Selections of home items and gifts from books to ceremonial items.
The British Museum
- Features books, replicas, stationery, and jewellery. Includes visitor and membership information.
Brooklyn Museum of Art Shop
- Features museum reproductions, adaptations, and interpretations of objects from the museum's collections. Includes educational and research information, and calendar.
Chicago History Museum Store
- Books, notecards, posters, toys, apparel and home decor featuring Chicago's history and the works of Frank Lloyd Wright.
Cincinnati Art Museum
- Features CAM logo merchandise, posters and publications.
Clark Art Institute Museum Shop
- Fine art reproductions, publications, and other merchandise based on the Institute's permanent collection and exhibitions.
The Cleveland Museum of Art
- Jewelry, decorative accessories, specialty holiday items, stationery and books. Current and future exhibition information, hours, and a gallery guide.
Cortez Cultural Center
- Offers Native American art, crafts, jewelry, kachinas, books, sandpaintings, music and videos. Artists include Hopi, Navajo and Ute Mountain Ute Tribes.
Dallas Museum of Art
- Features jewelry, books, collectibles and educational items.
Farnsworth Art Museum
- Reproduction prints focusing on Maine's role in American art, DVDs and stationary. Provides exhibition and educational information.
The Field Museum Store
- An array of products relating to natural history and exhibits at the museum in Chicago.
- Shop at the Corning Museum of Glass offers glass items from around the world, including original glass art, hand-made glass jewelry and collectibles.
- Selection of modern and contemporary art books, uniques art gifts and objects, contemporary jewelry and apparel.
- Offers Native American artwork, pottery, books, textiles, and jewelry. Provides volunteer, tour and exhibit information.
J. Paul Getty Museum
- Apparel, accessories, books, CDs and DVDs, jewelry, stationery and items for home and garden.
James A. Michener Art Museum Shop
- Features some of museums most popular items, including recent exhibition catalogs and products that highlight Pennsylvania Impressionists.
Japanese American National Museum
- Offering apparel, toys, jewelry, books and music. Includes research, exhibits and an event calendar.
The Jewish Museum
- Distinctive ceremonial objects, jewelry, reproductions and books. Includes exhibition information, hours, and upcoming events.
Kunsthistorisches Museum Shop
- Features gifts and educational items inspired by the Habsburg collections in Vienna, as well as items from the Lipizzaner Museum, Museum of Ethnology, and the Museum of Theater.
Leopold Museum Shop
- General information provided.
Les Musées de France
- Official museum shop of Orsay, le Louvre and Versailles (Paris, France). Offers fine art books, jewelry, fashion accessories, posters and home decoration.
Madison Museum of Contemporary Art Museum Store
- Contemporary American craft, gifts, jewelry, abooks, stationery, and children’s merchandise.
Massachusetts Museum of Contemporary Art (MASS MoCA)
- Offers exhibition related items, furniture, books, and accessories. Includes gallery information and calendar, and a blog.
Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Fine art gifts reproduced from the collections, books, videos, limited edition prints, and jewelry.
Milwaukee Art Museum
- A selection of merchandise inspired by the Santiago Calatrava designed building. Products inspired by permanent collections and special exhibitions are also available.
- Contemporary design items, home accessories, books, and art from The Museum of Contemporary Art, Los Angeles.
The Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth
- A wide variety of art-related merchandise including posters, books, calendars and postcards.
The MoMA Online Store
- Classic modern and cutting edge design products for adults and kids, including items produced exclusively by the Modern Museum of Art (New York) and items represented in its collection.
Montclair Art Museum
- Offers a variety of quality merchandise related to the museum's collections and other examples of American and Native American art.
- A collection of books, gifts, furniture, reproductions, and historic seeds and plants reflecting the interests of Thomas Jefferson.
The Morgan Library & Museum
- Offering a selection of books, cards, and gift items. Includes information on current exhibits, programs, and press information.
- A selected directory of museum stores and shops.
The Museum Association of Taos
- Museum shops from Taos, New Mexico offer online purchasing of handmade baskets, santos, retablos, jewelry, posters, cards and books.
Museum of Contemporary Art
- Chicago museum offering artful works, wares, books and toys plus exhibition catalogues, art videos, CDs and cards.
Museum of New Mexico Foundation Shops
- Santa Fe, New Mexico folk arts and crafts from four Santa Fe museum shops. Featured are Indian art, Hispanic art, books, posters, cards, and the Ilfeld jewelry collection.
The Museum Shop at Bethel Woods Center for the Arts
- Offers a selection of music, fashion, jewelry, book and unique gift items inspired by the Sixties and the Woodstock festival.
National Building Museum Shop
- Offers housewares, personal accessories, green products and a range of educational toys and games.
National Gallery of Art - Gallery Shop
- Features printed reproductions, stationery, and jewelry based on the permanent collection and exhibitions. A reproduction search feature is also available.
National Museum of American Art Museum Shop
- Includes art books, children's books, postcards and a collection cd-rom featuring over 750 works in the permanent collection.
National Museum of Women in the Arts
- Museum store offers an on-line selection of books, prints, study prints, and gifts.
The Noguchi Museum Store
- Offers mid-century, modern home furnishings. Includes Akari lighting, books, video, furniture and prints.
The Norton Museum of Art
- Items and reproductions from this Palm Beach, Florida museum. Includes exhibition and employment information.
Philadelphia Museum of Art Online Store
- Books, gifts, jewelry, textiles and other items, including those themed on Rembrandt and Thomas Eakins.
Polynesian Cultural Center Museum Stores
- Offers handicrafts, recordings and gifts from Hawaii and South Pacific island nations.
The Ronald Reagan Presidential Museum Store
- Offers commemorative coins, limited edition photos, games, books and art.
The Royal Academy of Arts Shop
- Modern art reproductions and books from the museum shop
Royal British Columbia Museum Shop
- Victoria, British Columbia: Native art and jewelry by artists from the northwest, including argilyte and totem carvings, masks and beadwork.
The Salvador Dalí Museum Store
- Offers a wide selection of Dali books, calendars, clothing, posters, stationery, videos, and other accessories.
San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
- Fine selection of modern and contemporary art books, as well as innovative design gifts and objects, apparel, jewelry, posters, and the exclusive line of SFMOMA signature products.
Science Museum Shop
- Range of gadgets, gizmos, educational toys, games and puzzles from museum in South Kensington, U.K.
The Smithsonian Online Store
- Offers reproductions, adaptations, and interpretations of objects from the collections of the Smithsonian museums and the National Zoological Park.
Storm King Art Center Museum
- Offering books and video, as well as sculpture by a variety of artists. Includes exhibition and general information.
Van Gogh Museum Shop
- This is the official online store of the Van Gogh Museum, Amsterdam.
Victoria and Albert Museum Shop Online
- Exclusive gifts and books from the Victoria and Albert Museum, inspired by its extensive collections. Includes replicas and reproductions, jewellery, gifts for the home, fashion, books and exhibition-related merchandise.
Walker Art Center Shop
- Featuring artist-designed jewelry, home furnishings, creative toys, Walker exhibition catalogues, and exclusive Walker products.
The Warhol Store
- Official store of The Andy Warhol Museum. Offers books, calendars, posters, stationery, and accessories.
Whitney Museum of American Art
- Offers art books, household objects, stationery, toys, and accessories related to twentieth and twenty-first century American art. Includes exhibition and event information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 22, 2015 at 10:24:06 UTC -