become an editor
the entire directory
only in Basketball/Training_Tools
Open Directory - Shopping: Sports: Basketball: Training Tools
Shopping: Sports: Basketball: Books and Videos
ACE Applied Cognitive Engineering Ltd.
- Offers Basketball IntelliGym, a training program designed to improve decision-making skills, shot selection, team play, court sense, and peripheral vision.
Airborne Athletics, Inc.
- Features a shooting machine that's also offers passing, rebounding and on-court drills.
Basketball On a Triangle
- Tips, drills and instruction for coaches and players to enable them to get to a higher level. 4 hr. highly detailed instructional DVD.
- Offers basketball shooting machines, as well as aids for dribbling, catching and passing.
Jump Higher Tips
- Regularly updated blog with tips and training advice on increasing your vertical jump and products available for purchase.
- Offers a training aid designed to assist basketball players in learning to elevate their legs on jump shots.
- Offers plyometric training platforms that strap onto the shoe, as well as a video.
- A vertical leap enhancement program designed to increase leg strength through a series of specialized exercises.
Perfect Jumper, LLC
- Designed to improve trajectory, and build shooting confidence. Includes .pdf instructions.
Pillar Vision, Inc.
- Offering "Noah", a product designed to allow basketball players to develop a consistent shot.
- Offering "The Defender" and the "Rip-Through" to aid in aggressive game-like movements.
- Three different models of shooting training equipment for home and gymnasiums, that automate passing the basketball ball back to the shooter.
Sporting Advantage Inc.
- Offering the ShootandStar Rebounder, for ball return during practice.
Star Shooter Company
- Basketball shooting strap and program, designed to assist with technique.
- Offering the Air Alert training DVD and court controllers, for the purpose of improving the vertical jump.
Vertical Power Company, Inc.
- Offering Sky-King isolator products for calf, shin, and ankles in order to improve vertical jumps.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, September 23, 2013 7:54:07 AM EDT -