become an editor
the entire directory
only in Earth_Science/Meteorology
Science and Nature
Storm Chasing Tours
Science: Earth Sciences: Atmospheric Sciences: Meteorology: Products and Services
Shopping: Home and Garden: Accessories: Nautical
Shopping: Recreation: Outdoors
This category in other languages:
- Offers instruments, kits and components for weather monitoring with a PC. Links to software and other resources.
- Weather stations and instruments, plus AccuWeather logo merchandise.
American Weather Enterprises
- Includes barometers, thermometers, hygrometers and rain gages.
- Lightning detector and severe storm warning device.
- Weather stations, monitors, and sensors.
- Offers a graduated polycarbonate gauge for manual precipitation measurement.
- Home and hobbyist instruments and stations.
Nielsen Kellerman Inc.
- Manufacturer of the Kestrel Wind/Weather meters. Measures wind speed, temperature, and humidity.
- Offers Davis weather stations, gives information about setup and use.
Red Oaks Trading
- Offers a selection of altimeters, compasses, anemometers, sonar depth sounders.
Richard Paul Russell Limited
- Hand held anemometers, some with other weather sensing functions.
Speranza Weather Service
- Offers weather instruments, thermometers, wireless weather stations, rain gauges, and barometers.
- Lightning detectors, VLF receivers, barometers, weather stations.
- Chart and instructional material to help weather educators, enthusiasts, aviators and sailors interpret weather forecasts.
- Weather stations and instruments, tide clocks, books and videos.
The Weather Store
- Offers a wide variety of scientific and collectible weather equipment.
- Weather stations and instruments, and weather radios.
- Offers a weather station for home or light industrial use, wireless or wired, to be connected to a computer.
Wind and Weather
- Weather instruments, stations, and weather-themed home decor.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 28, 2012 at 6:15:03 UTC -