become an editor
the entire directory
only in Earth_Science/Lapidary
Science and Nature
Open Directory - Shopping: Recreation: Science and Nature: Earth Science: Lapidary
- Lapidary equipment, tools and supplies - saws, buffers, hand tools, diamond discs, polishing products.
Bernie's Lapidary Supply Company
- Distributes jewelry, silversmith tools, lapidary supplies and related equipment.
Covington Engineering - Quality Lapidary Equipment
- Covington is a manufacturer of quality lapidary equipment and supplies.
Crystal World Fossils and Minerals
- Offers fossils, minerals, metaphysical items, healing stones, rocks, meteorites, jewellery, gift ideas, crystals and books.
Custom Creative Gem Cutting
- Offer a full range of lapidary services, loose gemstones, custom jewelry and repair, gemstone rough.
Dad's Rock Shop
- Specializing in lapidary equipment, tools and supplies. Includes tumblers, saws, grit, and polish.
Denis Brand Lapidary Arts
- Mineral carvings, mineral eggs, polished spheres and animal carvings.
Gems & Jewelry R Us
- Gems, jewelry and lapidary equipment. We carry a line of jewelry findings and provide lapidary services.
Kingsley North, Inc.
- National distributor of lapidary equipment, rock tumblers, abrasives, faceting and cabbing machines, laps, diamond discs and diamond saw blades.
- Lapidary supplies and equipment for use in business and hobby.
- Manufacturers of professional lapidary and jewelry equipment. Rock tumblers, rock saws, rock slab polishers, and jewelry polishers.
Mountain Mist Products
- Provides diamond burs for the dental laboratory or gem carver.
Randy's Rocks and Gemstones
- Rock shop in northern California. Rock cutting and faceting fine gemstones. Will buy old collections.
- Hand mined Nevada turquoise for jewelry or lapidary, fluorite crystals, petrified wood, and black Obsidian.
Rockpick Legend Co.
- Offers lapidary equipment including Lortone rock tumblers and polishers. Features books, rocks by the pound and Teacher's pages.
- Rare and collectible spheres and rock art as well as gems and jewelry.
- Jewelry, gemstones, freeform cabochons (cabs), spheres, mineral specimens, and lapidary (cabbing / faceting ) rough.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, February 16, 2012 7:48:53 PM EST -