become an editor
the entire directory
only in Earth_Science/Fossils
Science and Nature
Science: Earth Sciences: Geology: Rocks and Minerals: Shopping
Science: Earth Sciences: Paleontology: Products and Services
Science: Earth Sciences: Products and Services
Shopping: Antiques and Collectibles
American Dinosaur Fossils Exchange
- Dinosaur fossils and minerals for sale to individuals, schools and resellers.
- Hong Kong dealer offers dinosaur eggs and a selection of fossil specimens.
- Amateur fossil collector-seller of trilobites from the Lower Cambrian deposits of South Australia.
Black Hawk Fossils
- Offers a variety of vertebrate and invertebrate. Specializing in material from the Green River Formation, Wyoming.
Black Hills Institute of Geological Research, Inc.
- Displays, replicas, fossils, and educational material for sale.
The Bone Room
- Sells casts and fossil bones of insect, animal and human.
Certified BearPaw Ammonites
- Fossils, jewelry and triples.
Charlie's Finest Fossil Fish Market
- Sells, prepares and restores Green River fossil fish.
- Offers molds of Mesozoic vertebrate fossils with activity kits for making casts.
D and D Fossils
- Selection of competitively priced fossils. Pictures of available specimens.
- Online fossil and astronomy store. Includes fossils, books, replicas, and art for sale.
The Dinosaur Store
- Sells dinosaur teeth, claws, and eggs, trilobites, shark teeth, rare flying reptiles, solnhofen collection, and ice age fossils.
- Specializing in Texas Cretaceous fossils.[Requires Shockwave Plug-in]
- Fossils and other geological objects for sale from the Black Hills Institute.
- Extensive on-line fossil displays and catalogs.
The Fish Out of Time
- Includes an online shop of t-shirts and replicas of Coelacanth fossils; educational material.
- Fossils from several dealers collected in a single store.
- Fossils from North Africa.
- Specialising in UK fossils from the Yorkshire coast and the Dorset Coast. Also runs fossil hunting trips.
- Online sale of fossils.
- Eurypterids, Upper Paleozoic trilobites, dinosaur eggs and teeth, and some meteorites.
- Source for fossil shark teeth and other fossils.
Museum and Collector Fossils
- Trilobites, dinosaur bones, shark teeth, dinosar teeth. Updated weekly.
Natural Canvas Fossils
- Source for especially unusual and esoteric fossils. Also includes the Interactive Dinosaur Skeleton, an educational site on dinosaur anatomy and other unusual FAQs and resources.
- Fossils, amber, jewelry and handcrafted tribal artwork and authentic folk art for sale.
- Rocks, minerals, and fossils for sale online.
- A variety of fossils for sale, as well as minerals and hand-crafted jewelry.
- Fossil specimens from various forms of prehistoric life and genuine artifacts from early humans.
- Dinosaurs, amber, and minerals.
- Offers primarily Russian Ordovician trilobites. Also includes sections on preparation and collection localities.
- Fossils for sale, specializing in unusual and rare fossils.
- Offers a large variety of fossils.
Pretty Butte Paleontology
- Offers dinosaur fossils from the Hell Creek Formation in the badlands of North Dakota.
- Prehistoric pewter figurines from evolutionary times like the Jurassic.
- Fossils for the classroom and the collector.
- Morocco fossils and minerals as well as paleontological, geological, and off road field expeditions.
Saint-Petersburg Paleontological Laboratory
- Specializing in Russian fossils. Offers a variety of trilobites, ammonites, vertebrates and minerals.
Stones and Bones Fossil Company
- Includes ammonites, fish, shark's teeth, meteorites, and minerals.
- Professional fossil collector specializing in vertebrate fossils.
Valley Anatomical Preparations
- Offers replicas of fossil and recent skulls and skeletons. Custom crating and mounting also available.
Yorkshire Coast Fossils
- Supplier of fossils, hand crafted whitby jet jewellery, and polished gifts. Specializing in ammonoids, but other fossils also available.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 6, 2013 at 1:24:06 UTC -