become an editor
the entire directory
only in Living_History/Weapons
Open Directory - Shopping: Recreation: Living History: Weapons
Armorers with Weaponry
Martial Art Items
Recreation: Guns: Blackpowder
Recreation: Living History: By Topic: Weapons
Shopping: Antiques and Collectibles: Militaria
Shopping: Recreation: Guns: Antiques and Collectibles
Sports: Fencing: Classical
Age of Chivalry
- Renaissance period reenactment arms, armor, and clothing of all varieties. Shops at numerous faires; on line ordering accepts credit cards.
- Museum quality reproduction swords, knives, armor for reenactment events. On line ordering accepts credit cards.
Arms and Armor
- Catalog of weapons of all types and armor suitable for Faires, SCA competitions and similar events. (Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA)
Arms of Valor
- Replica swords, armor, shields, and other weaponry of the past, both both battle-ready and decorative weapons; ancient Celts, Scots, Medieval, Oriental, Fantasy, Renaissance, Civil War. Ordering information accepts credit cards.
- Modern and fantasy weapons, masks, and monster props for LARP meetings and similar events; ordering information. (Dudley, Cramlington, Northumberland)
Collectors Armoury, Ltd.
- Features replica weaponry from a broad range of periods. Also offers related accessories and collectibles.
- Supplier of swords, daggers, and axes for the reenactor; on line catalog and ordering information, based in Canyon Lake, Texas.
ESA Mini-Swords and Fairbairn Sykes Knives
- Offers a variety of knives, swords, daggers, mounts and showcases.
- Swords, knives, self defense equipment and other weapons from a variety of manufacturers; information on care and use.
Grace Mfg. Co. Inc.
- A wide range of daggers, including medieval, oriental, fantasy and US Civil War types.
- Swords, daggers, knives and martial arts equipment, including battle ready Medieval swords and limited edition Last Legend samurai swords; order form, accepts credit cards, shop in Jackson, Tennessee.
- Custom designed and fabricated weapons for theatrical combat and reenactment events; swords and daggers with high carbon steel blades, pins, brooches, and buttons. On line catalog and ordering, based in High Bridge, New Jersey.
Museum Replicas Limited
- Fully functional replicas of armour and weapons, decorations and books, clothing and costumes.
- Offers complete line of hand-crafted solid wooden practice swords. Suitable for training practice and controlled contact free-sparring.
- Division of Wuu Jau Co Inc., based in Edmond, Oklahoma; knives, swords, martial arts weapons including United Cuttlery, Case, Bear, Smith and Wesson.
- Makers of reproduction medieval, Renaissance, and other period and fantasy weapons. Offers daggers, swords, axes, and accessories. Online catalog and ordering. Attends various faires.
- Swords, collectible knives and armor. Specializing in medieval, oriental, fencing, tai chi, and fantasy.
Swords of Honor Internet Armoury
- Specializes in "battle ready" swords, weapons and wearable suits of armor. Includes wooden and latex weapons, Renaissance and medieval clothing, and accessories.
- Hand-crafted reproductions of original Scottish shields (targes) from the era of Bonnie Prince Charlie and the Jacobites.
The Mad Piper
- Sells handmade weapons including basket hilt swords, dirks, pistols, and rifles. Offers custom items and repair work.
The Steel Source
- Retailer for Asian and medieval swords and armor. Includes Full line of Asian swords and armor. Also offers replica guns, pocket knives, and Renaissance clothing.
The Swordmark Company
- Swords, daggers, armor, and accessories for Renaissance Faires and similar events; ordering information, accepts credit cards, based in Atlanta, Georgia.
Web Collection On Line
- Medieval, Renaissance, Oriental, and Fencing weaponry for the serious collector, including replica guns, axes, and lances; on line catalog and ordering accepts credit cards.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, June 15, 2010 4:45:04 PM EDT -