become an editor
the entire directory
only in Living_History/Weapons
Armorers with Weaponry
Martial Art Items
Recreation: Guns: Blackpowder
Recreation: Living History: By Topic: Weapons
Shopping: Antiques and Collectibles: Militaria
Shopping: Recreation: Guns: Antiques and Collectibles
Sports: Fencing: Classical
Age of Chivalry
- Renaissance period reenactment arms, armor, and clothing of all varieties. Shops at numerous faires; on line ordering accepts credit cards.
- Museum quality reproduction swords, knives, armor for reenactment events.
- Historical pistol reproductions that fire rubber bands. Created mostly for LARP, SCA, cosplay and other live history organizations.
- Swords, daggers, knives and martial arts equipment, including battle ready Medieval swords and limited edition Last Legend samurai swords.
- An online retailer of swords, featuring an online game and live chat with other sword collectors.
Collectors Armoury, Ltd.
- Features replica weaponry from a broad range of periods. Also offers related accessories and collectibles.
Dark Knight Armory
- Sells a wide range of historical replica weapons, from battle-ready to ornamental. Includes swords from renown smiths in the US and the world.
- Supplier of swords, daggers, and axes for the reenactor; on line catalog and ordering information, based in Canyon Lake, Texas.
- Retailer specialising in edged weaponry, armour, period clothing and accoutrements in European, Chinese and Japanese styles.
- Swords, knives, self defense equipment and other weapons from a variety of manufacturers; information on care and use.
Fabri Armorum - Swordsmith Jiri Krondak
- Combat-ready, historically accurate weapons armor.
- Retailer offering replica swords, weapons, armor, and costumes.
- Custom designed and fabricated weapons for theatrical combat and reenactment events; swords and daggers with high carbon steel blades, pins, brooches, and buttons. On line catalog and ordering, based in High Bridge, New Jersey.
Museum Replicas Limited
- Fully functional replicas of armour and weapons, decorations and books, clothing and costumes.
- Offers complete line of hand-crafted solid wooden practice swords. Suitable for training practice and controlled contact free-sparring.
- Division of Wuu Jau Co Inc., based in Edmond, Oklahoma; knives, swords, martial arts weapons including United Cuttlery, Case, Bear, Smith and Wesson.
- Makers of reproduction medieval, Renaissance, and other period and fantasy weapons. Offers daggers, swords, axes, and accessories. Online catalog and ordering. Attends various faires.
The Steel Source
- Retailer for Asian and medieval swords and armor. Includes Full line of Asian swords and armor. Also offers replica guns, pocket knives, and Renaissance clothing.
- Sells replicas of historical weapons, armor and clothing. Also offers jewelry and collectibles, and custom engraving. Features articles about history and historical weapons and armor.
The Swordmark Company
- Swords, daggers, armor, and accessories for Renaissance Faires and similar events; ordering information, accepts credit cards, based in Atlanta, Georgia.
Swords of Honor Internet Armoury
- Specializes in "battle ready" swords, weapons and wearable suits of armor. Includes wooden and latex weapons, Renaissance and medieval clothing, and accessories.
- Hand-crafted reproductions of original Scottish shields (targes) from the era of Bonnie Prince Charlie and the Jacobites.
Web Collection On Line
- Medieval, Renaissance, Oriental, and Fencing weaponry for the serious collector, including replica guns, axes, and lances; on line catalog and ordering accepts credit cards.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 5, 2016 at 22:04:10 UTC -