become an editor
the entire directory
only in Recreation/Living_History
Open Directory - Shopping: Recreation: Living History
American Civil War
Medieval and Renaissance
Recreation: Living History
Science: Social Sciences: Archaeology: Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Presentation Services
Shopping: Antiques and Collectibles: Militaria
Shopping: Visual Arts: Reproductions
This category in other languages:
- Jim Gaster hand crafts replica wooden buckets, washtubs, Civil War canteens, kegs, and other containers of past eras for reenctments and similar events. Photos, ordering information, based in Indianola, Nebraska.
Bill Bureaus Militaria
- Reproduction items for the WW2 German reenactor and collector including uniforms, headgear, accessories, and reference books. Includes company information and links.
Blue Heron Mercantile
- Goods and services used by and in historical reenactments with an online catalogue and information on services, trail tips, trading post, historical events listings, resources and contacts.
By The Sword
- Company supplies swords, pole weapons, archery equipment, armor, shields, leather goods, costumes, and accessories for historical re-enactments and Faires; ordering information, accepts credit cards, on line and paper catalogs, based in Fort Myers, Florida.
C&D Jarnagin Company
- Ready-made reproduction clothing and supplies from 1750-1865. Specialty is American military, but some civilian items as well. Sale items, size and fitting form, online catalog ordering, and extensive links collection. (Corinth, Mississippi, USA)
- Reproductions of military medals, badges, insignia and awards of items from 1775-1945.
Dopey Dragon Dry Goods
- Weaponry, wooden eating implements, beads, feathers and skins/leather, clothing and rugs. Online catalog with images. (Egg Harbor City, New Jersey, USA)
Five Rivers Chapmanry
- Hand-crafted historical reproduction cooperage, fabrication by traditional tools and methods, cooperage demonstrations. Hand sewn embroidered costumes; historic patterns and fabrics; embroidery demonstrations. On line catalog; accepts credit cards.
- Practicing blacksmith Bob Heath has several how-to books available for fabricating Reenactment equipment and general methods; content descriptions and ordering information.
Jas. Townsend and Son, Inc.
- Online catalog featuring clothing, camp goods, books, and music. Caters primarily to American Revolution and French and Indian War reenactors. (Pierceton, Indiana, USA)
Medicine River Rendezvous!
- Authentic recreations of the tools, clothing, and the utensils for the period from 1750-1880 in North American history.
- Historically accurate reproductions of medieval arms, armour, and artwork, Roman to Renaissance; Period costumes, accessories, furniture, architectural embellishments. On line catalog.
- Offers a range of reproduction British uniforms and weaponry, accessories, and related items. Includes historic information and magazine.
- Historical accurate reproduction tents for reenactments and collectors; Medieval to American Colonial. Mail order catalog; contact information.
Piedmont Flag Company
- Historical flag research and manufacture, covering King Phillip's War to the Spanish-American War and specializing in Confederate flags.
- Renaissance and Medieval weaponry, historical artifacts, shipwreck findings, unusual jewelry.
Poison Pen Press
- Books for the reenactor and Faire patron on medieval cookery, costuming, and domestic aspects of the Middle Ages and Renaissance; on line catalog and ordering information.
- Specializes in reproduction World War II German and Italian uniforms, boots, and accessories. Also offers other weaponry and Roman armor.
Smoke and Fire Company
- Colonial, Scottish, and Medieval clothing patterns, books, historic camp gear and Period accoutrements.
- Period documents, forms, books, and stationary; Colonial through Civil War.
- Replica U-boat Cap and hat devices handcrafted from Nickel Silver and brass Sheet; designs include 3X Blackcat and Edelweiss.
- Colonial America reproductions of blankets, sashes, bags, and accouterments; fine handweaving and leatherwork. Products photo gallery; contact information.
Wooded Hamlet Designs
- Natural fiber trims, tapes ribbons, cords, and webbings for reenactment work; antique and reproduction tools. Ordering information; accepts credit cards.
World War Two Ration Technologies
- Merchant offers instruction kits with labels on diskette for making World War Two replica K-Rations, C-Rations and D-Rations. Ordering information, based in Oregon City, Oregon.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 26, 2014 at 18:45:08 UTC -