become an editor
the entire directory
only in Aviation/Software
This category in other languages:
- Internet based Aircraft Maintenance Logbook.
Airborne Software International
- Produces a pilot's logbook and a flight and duty monitor for small charter companies, flight schools and operational flying units.
AirLog Pilot Software
- Pilot logbook software and other resources for pilots of all levels.
- Alpha Crucis is a dedicated program for marking Precision Flying Competitions.
Aviation Domain Names
- A collection of aviation related domain names for sale.
Aviation Logbook - Mycanadianlogbook.com
- We will track your flying hours just like your paper aviation logbooks, but our online aviation logbook will make the process much easier.
Colin's Free Booking System
- Private group aircraft booking system. No frills, no adverts, no clutter. Just the "easy to use" system. Free to private users.
Control Vision Corp.
- Offering "Anywhere Map", an aviation GPS moving map system with flight planning software and available XM WX Satellite weather.
CoPilot Flight Planning Software
- An application program for the Palm Computing Platform that performs flight planning calculations --calculations that you would usually perform with a ruler, a protractor and an E6B calculator. Stores data for flights so that you can refer back to previous trips (or modify them for new trips).
Data Access, Inc.
- Provides aircraft service locator for parts and maintenance. Services include military, civil, business, commercial, and helicopter.
Deloach Sales and Software
- A variety of aviation software, training material and pilot supplies.
- A web-based booking system for scheduling group or club-operated aircraft.
- Online logbook and aircraft booking system for private and commercial pilots, flying schools, aircraft owners, groups and instructors
- Aircraft weight and balance software calculator programs with load manifest sheets.
- EGViewTM is the most flexible and powerful aircraft engine monitor data viewer available. You can view one parameter, all recorded engine parameters at once or any combination.
Electronic Pilot Logbook (U.S.) 2.1
- Electronic Pilot Logbook (U.S.) -developed by Pilots for Pilots. ..contains FAA Form 8710, automatic distance calculations, Currencies..
First Solo Software
- Develops aviation educational software for general aviation FAA exams.
- Offers book of questions and route browser. Plus demos and FAQ of products.
- 24/7 phone and internet scheduling for flight schools, FBOs, clubs, and aircraft owners. Free 30-day trial.
GenAv Flight Office
- GFO, a total solution package for flights schools and charter operations, incorporates software to facilitate and manage all data associated with scheduling, maintenance, accounting, pilot shop sales, and internet access for students, instructors, and managers.
GenAv Systems Ltd
- Aviation booking and student analysis software.
ICCI Airline Systems
- Provides system software for airports and airlines. Including Departure Control Systems, Flight Information Display Systems and Passenger Baggage Systems.
J. Booth and Company
- ARSA, the Automated Reservation System for Aircraft is a PC-based scheduling system for flying clubs and FBOs.
Navzilla Moving Map Software
- Aviation moving map software for Pocket PC and Windows computers.
- French association working for the development and the provision of data-processing tools, in particular opensource software. Supply an online booking system for flying clubs.
Paralog Skydiving Logbook
- Open skydiving logbook software supporting the major freefall loggers.
- Offers software, hardware, add-ons, scenery expansions, joysticks, flight yokes, and rudder pedals.
- Makers of SlantAlpha, a Palm OS based navigational aid.
Rontal Colour Inc.
- Canadian Flight Wizard, a flight planning package.
Seattle Avionics Software
- Home of Voyager flight planning software, smartPlates IFR procedure management software.
Visual Online Reservation
- Web-based Reservation System for Flight Schools and Flying Clubs
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 2, 2015 at 14:31:22 UTC -