become an editor
the entire directory
only in Publisher-direct/Software
Science: Social Sciences: Geography: Software
- Service for creating and supplying customized, interactive maps, to be used on websites for a monthly fee.
- Vector-based topographical, political, and bathymetric World Atlas for Windows.
- Publishes the Centennia Historical Atlas, a map-based guide to the history of Europe and the Middle East from 1000 A.D. to the present.
- Publisher of Mountain High Maps, relief map projections and globe views encompassing the world, continents, and individual countries on CD-ROM. Catalog, images, and detailed map specifications.
- Create GIS maps by editing shapefiles, tracing automated downloads of USGS PhotoMaps from Terraserver, or entry of survey calls from land deeds. For use by non-professionals. Shareware.
Graphic Flash Sources
- Interactive maps of world, continents, and countries, to be used on websites.
- Windows software for creating clickable interactive maps to be used on websites or CD.
- Online software for creating interactive maps, floor plans and diagrams for use on websites.
- GPS compatible digital maps for PDAs and Windows.
- Offers subscription service for all USGS topo maps and over 44,000 trail maps. Free demo subscription.
- Offers an electronic map of New Zealand. Includes FAQs, downloadable user guide, updates, and describes uses for hunting, fishing, hiking, and travel and with GPS.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 5, 2013 at 15:05:10 UTC -