become an editor
the entire directory
only in Maps/Publisher-direct
Open Directory - Shopping: Publications: Maps: Publisher-direct
Business: Publishing and Printing: Publishing: Maps
Aero Surveys of Georgia, Inc.
- Publishes maps for metropolitan areas surrounding Atlanta, Georgia, in book, wall, zip code, and digital formats.
- Publishes maps of Romania and Romanian cities, and sells both its own maps and those of other publishers. Map samples, advertising opportunities, and portfolio of personalized maps.
- Publisher of maps, combining cartographic information, and artistic craftsmanship. Covers Russia and California.
- Walking guides to American and European fashion cities, showing fashion stores, restaurants, and points of interest. Map list and background of Barbara Wexner Levy.
- Publishes a line of state road atlases that include landscape and physical features of the topography, along with road and recreation information. Product descriptions, media reviews, and company background.
- Publishes San Rafael Wilderness Map Guide, one man's mapping project of this backcountry area in Santa Barbara County, California.
Canadian Cartographics Corporation
- Publishes maps and atlases. Specializes in Canadian mapping. Also carries international titles. Customization services available.
Carol Mendel Maps
- Publishes pictorial maps of major visitor destinations, focused on areas in the western United States. Map descriptions, sample images, and online versions of two of the maps.
Commercial Survey Company
- Producer and distributors of N.E. Ohio County map books including: Cuyahoga, Summit and Portage, Ashtabua, Lake and Geauga. Wall maps, globes and other map products.
- Publishes maps and mapping software, including street atlases, topographic maps, satellite imagery, and GPS products. Company information and customer support, plus product photos, descriptions, and reviews.
Dolph Map Company
- Publishes and sells state, county, city, waterways, zip code, hurricane tracking, and wall maps and atlases, specializing in the southeastern United States. Product descriptions and images.
Easy Street Guidemaps
- Publishes illustrated tourist maps of city destinations, including Washington DC, Orlando FL, and Wilmington NC.
- Publishes pictorial maps of New York City neighborhoods, focused on historical and cultural themes. Product descriptions, sample images, press clips, and information about company personnel.
Federal Publications Inc.
- Canadian topographic maps, road maps, atlases, wall maps and nautical charts on paper or CD-ROM.
- Publishes full colour maps of areas in the United Kingdom, including Inverness, Peterhead, and Aberden, Scotland.
- Publisher of waterproof, rip-proof plastic trail, surfing, fishing, and diving maps of California and Hawaii. Available folded or flat laminated.
- Sells a tourist map of Fraser Island, Queensland, Australia, designed for campers and four-wheel-drive tours to Fraser Island. Description of types of information found on the map.
- Publishes topographical recreational maps, geologic highway maps, and national park maps for areas in Rocky Mountain states. Product descriptions, detailed images, and quantity discount schedule.
- Publishes street, road, freeway, recreation, panoramic, topographic and cartoon maps, as well as pocket-sized guidebooks. Specializes in western areas of the United States.
Hedberg Maps, Inc.
- Publishes Professor Pathfinder series of maps focused on university communities, plus city, regional and specialty maps focused on Upper Midwest of USA. Product descriptions and company information.
- Illustrated, perspective maps of Budapest and Hungary. Detailed freehand pen and ink 3D bird's eye view maps, drawn with a single technical pen.
Identity Map Company
- Publishes highly detailed poster maps of New York City, including Upper East and West Sides, Greenwich Village, Midtown, and Downtown. Products, customization services, and other cities available.
- Publishes maps covering parts of New York, Vermont, and Massachusetts. In addition, company sells maps of many publishers, including maps of areas worldwide on paper and CD-ROM, globes, compasses, mapping accessories, and books. Products, company history, and wholesale account information.
Kingfisher Maps, Inc.
- Publishes maps for use in boating, fishing, and recreation on a variety of U.S. lakes. Also sells products of other publishers, including trail and hiking maps, ICW charts, and GPS units. Products, company history, and custom mapping services.
- Offers a range of maps, atlases, travel guides, language reference, and language-learning products in print and audio CD.
- Publishes digitized USGS maps in software and paper formats, including topographic, hiking, national park, and professional maps, as well as marine and aeronautical charts. Detailed product information, including GPS capabilities.
Metro Graphic Arts
- Publishes street atlases and other maps for cities, primarily in the Eastern U.S.
National Geographic Maps
- Publishes reference, topographic, wall, travel, and recreation maps, plus globes, travel guides, and interactive map CD-ROMs. Complete line available, including product photographs, descriptions, and map scales.
- Offers maps and map-related educational posters, puzzles, videos, DVDs, and books, with an emphasis on maps featuring unusual perspectives.
One Treasure Limited
- Publishes maps and prints of the Caribbean islands in an antique style based on current geographical information. Photos and information about maps and related products.
- Publishes maps of New York City.
- Publishes and sells trail maps of San Francisco Bay Area parks. Also creates custom maps for guidebooks and displays.
Port Publishing Company
- Publisher and seller of maps, charts, and posters.
- Publishes street, wall, and reference maps, plus atlases. Also sells globes by other publishers.
Raven Maps & Images
- Publishes large format full-color, shaded-relief, topographical wall maps. Series includes maps of the world, North America, the United States, and individual states. Includes explanation of process.
Rockford Map Publishers
- Specializes in land ownership and plat maps and books of states in the U.S. Midwest. Also provides digital products and wall maps.
Streetwise Maps, Inc.
- Publishes laminated, accordion-fold, indexed street maps of cities and regions. Also publishes maps focused on museums and cultural sites, and maps of transit systems. Products and company history.
- Publishes detailed street, wall, and custom maps of South Texas including Corpus Christi, McAllen, Brownsville, Victoria, Laredo and the Rio Grande Valley.
Tom Harrison Maps
- Publishes full-color, shaded-relief topographic maps for hiking and mountain biking in parks, forests, and wilderness areas in California. Map descriptions, FAQ, and links to related state organizations.
- Publishes maps and atlases to over 80 cities worldwide, plus offers custom design services. Specializes in formats for unique folding. Brands include UNFOLDS, Streetsmart, and @tlas.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, March 17, 2013 6:59:07 PM EDT -