become an editor
the entire directory
only in Vehicles/Boating_and_Sailing
Boating and Sailing
Recreation: Boating: News and Media
Shopping: Vehicles: Watercraft: Boats
- Books and video by Romany Publishing about sailing the world. Titles: Comfortable Cruising, Just Cruising and Still Cruising, and Cruising for Cowards, a how-to text.
Boat Books Australia
- Boating books and publications, navigation charts, software,instruments, cruising guides and nautical accessories for the enthusiast and professional.
Brown, Son and Ferguson, Ltd. Nautical Publishers
- Publishers, Printers and Ships' Stationers, we specialise in nautical books, both technical and non-technical.
BUC International Corporation
- Statistics and information-gatherers creating powerful boating industry databases. Buy BUC books online.
- Maritime heritage nautical books planned to cover many aspects of seafaring, coastal and deep sea sail, steamships and fishing vessels.
- Advice for women and couples considering the liveaboard or cruising lifestyle.
- Charlie's Charts are a series of cruising guides to assist a cruising sailor to identify anchorages and towns and river entrances where marinas are located.
Close Quarters Maneuvering for Small Craft
- An 88 page book covering everything you could want to know about how to dock a boat, using clear language and 140 illustrations.
- Books providing everything the first time and amateur boatbuilder needs.
Cruising Guide Florida Keys
- Offers charts, aerial shots, and local information.
Cruising Guide Publications
- Special interest publisher of yachting guides to cruising in various areas of the world. We also publish books of nautical interest, including companion titles to our guides designed to enhance the cruising experience.
- An easy, systematic introduction to tuning of sails and rig for optimum performance - both for the racing and the cruising yachtsman. 150 descriptive colour illustrations.
The Glencannon Press
- Publishers of quality books on ships and the sea.
Knots and Marlinspike
- Boating books about knots, splicing and canvaswork for sailors and other boaters.
Krazy James Boat Books
- Discount nautical books, new, used, out of print. 25% savings on all new boat books. Marine books for the smart boater or yachtsman.
Krazy James Discount Boat Books
- New and secondhand discount boat books.
Marine Electrical Check List
- A Guide to Inspecting Marine Electrical Systems.
Mauch's Sailboat Guide
- 3-volume reference set containing line drawings, specifications, and layouts of almost 1200 sailboats from 20' to over 86', covering 1960's though 1990's.
Mclaren Naval and Maritime Books
- An extensive collection of antique and contemporary naval, maritime and yachting books.
The Nautical Mind
- The Nautical Mind stocks more than 3,000 current book titles, boating videos, marine charts, and nautical software.
- Nautical charts and books for US recreational boaters and marine books.
Paradise Cay Publications
- Nautical books and videos.
Ports and Passes
- The tides and currents for British Columbia and Washington state.
The RCC Pilotage Foundation
- Pilotage books and guides for sail and motor boats. World wide coverage.
- Secure site for sailing books, yachting books, nautical and marine books, charts, dinghy racing, catamarans and travel guides.
Sea Chest Nautical BookShop
- The SeaChest, Admiralty and Imray Charts covering Europe, The Baltic, The Mediterranean, Caribbean and American East Coast. We also have large stocks of nautical books, plotting instruments, videos, and software.
- Books on boatbuilding, boat design, designers, voyaging, cooking, and cruising. Many plans from the noted Benford Design Group.
Waggoner Cruising Guide
- Annual guide for Northwest boating includes information on cruising Puget Sound, San Juan Islands, Canadian Gulf Islands, Desolation Sound, Inside Passage, and the West Coast of Vancouver Island.
Warsash Nautical Bookshop
- Lists of British nautical books for sale, in-print and out-of-print.
Boating and Sailing
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 18, 2014 at 12:53:08 UTC -