become an editor
the entire directory
only in Used_and_Rare/History
Used and Rare
Shopping: Publications: Books: History
Abraham Lincoln Book Shop
- American political and military history.
- Antiquarian and secondhand books on the history and genealogy of the counties of Cornwall, Devon, Dorset, Gloucestershire, Somerset, and Wiltshire.
- Sells rare and out-of-print archaeology books on Ancient Egypt, Greece and Rome, the Near East and the Americas; as well as prints.
B&B Smith, Booksellers
- Specialists in classical studies and Mediterranean archaeology.
Baxley Stamps: Perry Expedition to Japan
- Price lists for books and lithographs pertaining to the Perry Expedition to Japan (1852-4).
- Secondhand specialists for archaeology, local history, architecture, Wales and Celtic studies. Catalogue on-line.
McGowan Book Company
- Specializing in Abraham Lincoln and the American Civil War: books. Also offering a wide array of Americana, which includes African-American history, Church History and Military history.
- Used and remainder books on the Middle Ages and related subjects. Regular lists by email.
Military History Bookshop
- Antiquarian, second hand, out of print and selected new titles covering all aspects of military history from the ancients to the modern age.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 7, 2014 at 12:45:08 UTC -