become an editor
the entire directory
only in Sports_and_Recreation/Aviation
Sports and Recreation
Business: Transportation and Logistics: Aviation
Shopping: Publications: Books: Professional and Technical: Aviation
Shopping: Publications: Books: Used and Rare: Transportation
Shopping: Recreation: Aviation
Aero Training Products Inc
- Aviation books, software, and videos for professional pilots, instructors, and engineers.
Air-Britain for Aviation Historians
- This is a British website for aviation historians which locates and reviews historical information sources, many of which are books, but some of which might be simply web links.
- Publisher of airport information directories for pilots operating in the USA
Aviation Book Company
- Publisher and retailer of aviation manuals, gifts, novelties, and air charts.
Aviation Publishers Co. Limited
- Canadian aeronautical training and resource books, for flight school training and aviation education.
Aviation Supplies & Academics
- Publishes flight training and FAA test preparation materials as well as selling books and pilot supplies. Shop online or contact customer service.
- Publisher of non-fiction hardcover military books on Australian aviation and naval history.
- Technical aviation books for pilot enthusiasts and aircraft owners.
Confessions of a Pilot
- The website for "Confessions of a Pilot", a book that describes long-distance recreational Tri-Pacer flying in America.
- Swiss publishers of two Pilatus books (PC-12 and PC-6). Available in German or English.
Electrocution Technical Publishers
- A publisher of specialized technical study and training references for pilots operating in the USA, Canada, and Europe
Flying in Florida
- UK pilot's guide to flying in Florida, with details of airfields and aviation museums.
- Study and review books and software for FAA aviation professional exams.
- Aviation humour books from central Canada.
- Provides aviation training materials, aeronautical charts, flight planning, navigational data, and aviation weather.
Martin Leeuwis Publications
- Publisher of books with aviation humor and cartoons.
- Publisher of the book "A Pilot's Guide to Safe Flying"
Motorbooks International Inc
- Publisher of books on all aspects of motoring, including aviation
Rod Machado Books
- Flight training manuals for FAA-curriculum pilot training.
Women Pilots of Alaska
- Site for the book by Sandi Sumner; includes author's profile, book signing schedule, and links to purchase the book.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 3, 2014 at 4:24:05 UTC -