become an editor
the entire directory
only in Books/Reference
Business: Publishing and Printing: Publishing: Books: Reference
Reference: Education: Products and Services
African American Publications
- A four-volume set titled "The Complete Encyclopedia of African American History".
- A reference book, history book, and social statement about the counterculture of the 1960s.
Newton's Bilingual Dictionary of Land Surveying, Geography, and Geomatics
- Annotated French / English lexicon. Includes excerpts, press, an order form, and contact information.
Oxford English Dictionary
- Oxford University Press's dictionary described with ordering information.
- Sells a variety of special interest titles, mainly focused on do-it-yourself kits for everything ranging from getting a divorce to starting a business.
- Annual reference to the government and social structure of the UK - and the rest of the world. A wide range of fact, figures and directory information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 8, 2015 at 22:59:04 UTC -