become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Specific_Titles
Professional and Technical
Open Directory - Shopping: Publications: Books: Professional and Technical: Health: Specific Titles
Atlas of Hematology
- Has the goal of supplying laboratory technicians, medical school students, biologists, and professionals working in the field, information on the morphology of blood cells.
The Balance Within: The Science Connecting Health and Emotions
- Dr. Esther Sternberg, expert on neural-immune science and author, is a leading researcher exploring the connections between the areas of the brain that control immunity with those that generate feelings and thought.
Biostatistics in Clinical Trials
- Covers a range of topics that relate to design, conduct, and analysis of clinical trials. Articles discuss biostatistical aspects of clinical trials from societies to collaborative trial groups. Part of the Wiley Reference Series In Biostatistics.
Clinical Sports Medicine
- Resource book on sports injury diagnosis and treatment methods for practitioners in the sports medicine field such as physical therapists, trainers, coaches and physicians.
The Complete Eldercare Planner
- Joy Loverde. Caregiving management strategies and communication tips.
Diseases of the Aorta
- An advanced clinical text-book on the principles and techniques of aortic pathology.
- Resources (books and CDs) for institutions to train their medical and nursing staff. Michelle L. Murray.
The Gist of Emergency Medicine
- Michael O. Hebb. Written for oral board candidates, practicing physicians, residents, interns and medical students. Designed to refresh and reinforce the trouble-shooting synapses (prn) of the emergency room physician and as a brief reference in the ER.
Handbook of Contrast Echocardiography
- Hardcover and on-line book describing the use of microbubble contrast in cardiac imaging and assessment of left ventricualr function.
Human Brain Atlas
- Features different aspects of head and brain morphology and topography.
Male and Female Circumcision: Medical, Legal, and Ethical Considerations in Pediatric Practice
- Proceedings of the Fifth International Symposium on Sexual Mutilations: Plenum Publishers 1999.
Neurology in Clinical Practice
- Offering an electronic version, with sample chapters available to download.
The Nurse Practitioner as Entrepreneur
- Instructs nurse practitioners how to establish, organize, and operate an independent practice.
Pain Management Innovations
- Book of guidelines for patient positioning, C-Arm positioning, and fluoroscopic techniques for interventional spinal pain management procedures.
Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics
- Tenth edition of Goodman and Gilman's book on medicines.
- Reference guides help students prepare for the pharmacy licensing, and technician exams, including the NAPLEX, FPGEE, California State Board Of pharmacy, MPJE and PTCE tests.
Principles of Internal Medicine
- The 15th edition of Harrison's book of medical information.
- Concise guidebook discussing natural ways of boosting serotonin.
Understanding Lung Sounds
- Steven Leher. Book and tape package on auscultation of lung sounds.
Understanding Pediatric Heart Sounds
- Book on pediatric heart sounds, auscultation, congenital heart disease, physical diagnosis.
Zebra Cards: An Aid to Obscure Diagnosis
- Zebra is frequently equated with a rare disease or condition. Book for students and medical professionals. Updates the classic medical publication which is available for purchase.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, June 1, 2013 7:15:09 AM EDT -