become an editor
the entire directory
only in Professional_and_Technical/Health
Professional and Technical
Shopping: Publications: Books: Health
- An educational source of manual medicine and massage, offering textbooks and diagrams.
American Hospital Association Online Store
- Offers books and manuals on a variety of subjects for medical professionals.
Books For MTs
- Medical transcription site for medical terminology, drug, disease, and lists of medical books with links to buy a medical transcription course, billing or coding course, practice tapes and medical transcription transcriber.
Brown-Spath and Associates
- Topics include quality and outcomes management, sentinel event investigation, and patient safety improvement.
- Books and publications dealing with coding, reimbursement, Medicare, and healthcare.
- Cardiology book specialists.
- Provides textbooks and multimedia resources covering medical and nursing continuing education, with demo versions and online sales.
- Books and learning resources for midwifery and parenting. Workbooks, editable practice guidelines, charts, forms, and soon online courses.
- Professional texts for the medical, dental, veterinary, nursing, and other health professional fields.
Emergency Medicine Educational Enterprises Inc.
- Selling books and materials to emergency medicine professionals.
- Supplier of medical textbooks, models, bones, charts and novelty items relevant to lower extremity specialists. Includes company profile.
Fonteyn Medical Books
- Provides medical publications to health sciences professionals. Online ordering and subscriptions.
Frontline Publishing Corporation
- provides educational resources for Nurse Assistants/Nurse Aides/Staff Development Coordinators in the form of a monthly newsletter, in-service guides, books and in-service training materials for the professional development of Nursing Assistants.
Hartman Publishing Online
- In-service education publisher for certified nursing assistants and home health aides on OSHA, infection control, body mechanics, and Alzheimer's disease.
- Accurate patient education materials. Health books and medical articles to assist doctors and health care professionals by giving patients access to medical information and health news.
Hogrefe and Huber
- Titles cover medicine, psychology, surgery, neurology and pharmacology.
- Provides information in Clinical Toxicology by three authors. Designed for emergency ward management, undergraduate and postgraduate teaching of clinical toxicology.
Idyll Arbor, Inc.
- Offers books, posters, and recorded material for health professionals.
- Resource books for professionals and care providers treating individuals with a mental disorder and substance abuse issues. Written and edited by specialists in psychiatry and substance abuse.
JR Medical Books
- Discount medical, nursing, allied health books and equipment. (Australia)
MAG Mutual Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
- Features medical billing and coding books for CPT, ICD-9-CM, HCPCS and DRG. Also offering guides and software.
- Medical coding, reimbursement and practice management information books. Published by the Practice Management Information Corporation.
Medical Physics Publishing
- The Modern Technology of Radiation Oncology: A Compendium for Medical Physicists and Radiation Oncologists. Books related to Radiation Oncology and Medical Physics.
Medical Publications of America
- World's largest selection of books and multimedia on health sciences, technical business and scientific. Online catalog contains over 10,000 titles. Great discount offered on each title.
Medline: A Guide to Effective Searching
- A book for health professionals, health science students, and researchers. Explains the importance of MeSH (Medical Subject Headings), and publication types.
- Books for medical licensure examinations.
- Nostalgic music and singalongs on CDs, cassettes, videos and books for use with older people.
Public Health Foundation Training Resource Center
- Provides a variety of training and reference materials for health professionals.
- Books and software for speech-language pathologists.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 29, 2014 at 20:45:08 UTC -