become an editor
the entire directory
only in Politics/Specific_Titles
Shopping: Publications: Books: Specific Authors
Addicted To War
- Anti-militarist book by Joel Andreas discussing war as a fixture in U.S. history and culture. Excerpted cartoons and related links.
American Confusion Continues: Malignant Disarray in the War on Terrorism
- Excerpts from William R. Taylor's book on the U.S.-led war in Afghanistan, Iraq, and disarray in pacifist alternatives.
- Robert Putnam's book on the collapse and revival of the American community.
Campaigning to Win
- Gary O. Bosley's manual for local political campaigns. Table of contents, price and ordering information, endorsement, and author biography.
The End of Faith
- Sam Harris argues that in the presence of weapons of mass destruction, we cannot survive our religious differences. Includes links to published book reviews, and downloads of audio interviews.
The Hill on the Net
- Chris Casey's book about the process of getting the United States Congress to use the Internet.
The Lies of George W. Bush
- David Corn, the longtime Washington editor of The Nation, details what he calls the falsehoods and fabrications of the Bush presidency.
Revolution in the Air
- A site for comment and discussion of the issues raised in the book about the radical and left movements of the 1970s and 1980s. Includes schedule of readings and events.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 1, 2015 at 6:54:07 UTC -