become an editor
the entire directory
only in Self_Help/Specific_Titles
Black Ice and Banana Peels
- Getting a grip on your mind - educating the reader to become his or her own best parent, friend and teacher.
The Bully: A Discussion and Activity Story
- A discussion and activity story that helps young children and parents identify and deal with bullying issues in a positive manner. Offers book reviews, e-books, and resources.
Disease to Please
- Resources and community based on 'The Disease to Please: Curing the People-Pleasing Syndrome', by Dr. Harriet Braiker. Reviews, excerpts, questions and answers, lists of support groups, chat, bulletin board, quiz and author information.
Emotionally Unavailable Man
- Helping the emotionally unavailable man and the people he loves.
- Book dedicated to lasting recovery. Newsletter, workshops, and articles.
How To Set And Achieve A Goal
- Complete step-by-step goal setting tutorial in PDF format. Ordering information, table of content, sample chapter, free trial.
It's Hard To Make a Difference When You Can't Find Your Keys
- Self-help book on organizing life through a Seven-Step path.
- When You Reach the End of Your Rope, Let Go! by Geoffrey Rose, PhD. Overcome years, or even decades, of self-sabotaging thought and behavior.
A Path to Light
- Simple guide to reducing pain and stress.
The Principles of Life
- Information on mental health issues such as stress management, phobias and how to stop smoking.
Self-Help Stuff That Works
- Information on a practical self-help manual written by Adam Khan. Table of contents, author answers to FAQs, excerpts and reviews.
Three Minute Therapy
- Michael R. Edelstein. Make lasting changes in the way you think and feel. Tools for overcoming anxiety, stress, depression, addictions, procrastination and relationship problems.
Truth Heals: What You Hide Can Hurt You
- Deborah King's health and wellness book explores how the healing process is affected by the expression or suppression of personal truth.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 11, 2013 at 15:15:06 UTC -