become an editor
the entire directory
only in Mental_Health/Self_Help
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Publications: Books
Shopping: Publications: Books: Personal Growth: Self-Help
Between the Generations
- The work of author John Kotre on autobiographical memory, psychological development across the life span, and concern for future generations. Details of books, courses, organizations and other resources.
Bright Ideas Publishing
- Author Teri Rainey offers the "Coper's Flip Book" to help identify and cope with unhealthy feelings and unmet needs.
- Books and tapes offering treatment for anxiety, agoraphobia, as well as self-esteem.
Drs. Les and Leslie Parrott
- Resources and bookstore for nurturing healthy families and relationships.
- Details of the author's two relationship self-help books, "Breathing Room" and "Don't Take it Personally".
Family Growth Publishing
- Publishers of self-help and Christian counselling oriented books and materials.
- Author Brownell Landrum explores why tragic experiences occur and what people can learn as a result in "Five Reasons Why Bad Things Happen: How to Turn Tragedies into Triumph."
The Self-Esteem Institute
- Offers PDF and hard-copy publications, with author biography and testimonials.
- Author of books on overcoming fear and building self confidence. Biography, book previews, affirmations and news.
- Healing and spiritual growth books, videos, CDs articles, and speaking.
- A book written by neuroscience researcher Ignacio Sanabria, M.Ed, on the neuroscience and resilience behind depression and how to prevent, treat and avoid this disorder.
The Transformation Handbook
- Interactive resource book for individuals desiring transformation in their current way of life.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 6, 2015 at 13:35:08 UTC -