become an editor
the entire directory
only in Mood/Specific_Titles
Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Mood: Depression
- An autobiography by Neil Walton about his experiences with bipolar disorder. Includes a blog.
- The Bipolar Diet: Managing Mood, Food and Weight by Sarah Freeman. Also contains information on bipolar disorder and personal story.
The Noonday Demon: An Atlas of Depression
- Explores depression and mental illness from a historical and medical perspective and from the personal experience of author Andrew Solomon.
Rebuild from Depression
- A book that identifies the top seven nutrients/fats that alleviate depression. The site provides free resources on increasing depression-fighting nutrients in the diet.
- Richard O'Connor. What therapy doesn't teach you and medication can't give you. The first book to focus on prevention of depression. Written in clear, compelling language to patients, therapists, family and friends.
- New approach to uni-polar depression and bi-polar manic depression.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 14, 2015 at 16:58:32 UTC -