become an editor
the entire directory
only in Anxiety/Specific_Titles
Open Directory - Shopping: Publications: Books: Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Anxiety: Specific Titles
Back in the driver's seat
- Dr. Jacqui Triffitt. A book to help alleviate anxiety about driving.
- A method to conquer excessive anxiety and inhibitions.
Fear from Nowhere
- Information on Lori' book about anxiety and panic disorder in young children.
Freedom from Agoraphobia
- A practical, medication-independent program on CD-ROM and book for the treatment of agoraphobia, anxiety disorder, and panic attacks.
Midwest Center for Stress and Anxiety
- A 15-week in home self study program entitled "Attacking Anxiety" including 16 audio tapes and a booklet.
Overcoming Anxiety and Panic
- How to triumph over panic disorder and get your life back.
Songs of My Soul
- Information on a posthumously published book of poetry written by a Canadian teenager who suffered from agoraphobia.
Undress Your Stress
- This book's down-to-earth approach incorporates a touch of sarcasm, a little irreverence and a lot of laughter-the perfect recipe to reduce stress.
When The Body Says No - The Hidden Cost of Stress
- The intimate connection between mind, body, and spirit. Dr. Gabor Mate offers a new perspective on the connection between chronic illness and disease and stress and trauma.
You Shall Not Worry
- Christian perspective, self-help tips, and advice on dealing with worry by an ex-chronic worrier.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, July 13, 2010 1:04:28 AM EDT -