become an editor
the entire directory
only in Disorders/ADD_and_ADHD
ADD and ADHD
Open Directory - Shopping: Publications: Books: Health: Mental Health: Disorders: ADD and ADHD
Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Child and Adolescent: ADD and ADHD
Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Neurodevelopmental: ADD and ADHD
Shopping: Health: Mental Health: ADD and ADHD
ADHD/ADD: A Path to Success
- Lawrence Weathers. Revolutionary theory and patented treatment technology shows how ADHD/ADD can be unlearned rapidly, without drugs or diet. Describes psychologist-author's own successful struggle with ADHD.
Be Better Parents
- Clinical social worker Burt Segal offers “Why Can’t You Pay Attention!” for ADHD children and the parenting book “Why Did You Do That?” Includes seminar schedule and information for families with emotional and behavioral difficulties.
Carol A. McMullen
- Offers books about surviving school with ADHD, and learning strategies. Includes information about seminars and services.
- Authors Nancy Woodworth O'Dell and Patricia Cook outline Symmetric Tonic Neck Reflex (STNR) exercises as an occupational therapy approach to relieving Attention Deficit Disorder symptoms.
Transforming the Difficult Child
- A book about the "nurtured heart approach," a set of strategies developed specifically for children with ADHD and other challenging behaviors to facilitate parenting and classroom success.
ADD and ADHD
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, July 26, 2010 7:45:06 AM EDT -