the entire directory
only in Health/Mental_Health
Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
Health: Mental Health
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Publications: Books
Shopping: Health: Mental Health
Shopping: Publications: Books: Health: Alternative Medicine
American Psychiatric Publishing
- The publishing arm of the APA - American Psychiatric Association - publishes textbooks and research monographs in psychiatry and related fields.
- Workbooks on anger management, anger control, and creating real relationships.
Balance - The Art and Science of Health
- A collection of activities, books, and information for physical, mental and spiritual growth and well-being. Written by Dr. Joy Koenig, a preventive medicine physician.
- Specialising in books for professionals on psychoanalysis, psychotherapy, psychiatry, psychology, and for the layperson on relationships, stress, anxiety, depression, and addiction. Canada.
- Publishers of mental health books in paperback and digital formats.
- Publishes professional and trade books, videos, audio cassettes, journals and newsletters, and software in psychology and psychiatry, social work, education, communications, geography, and social theory.
Human Givens Publishing
- Books on the Human Givens approach to psychology, psychotherapy and education. Includes links to publications, archived articles, and further resources.
Jessica Kingsley Publishers
- Publishers of accessible professional and academic books in the social and behavioural sciences.
- Videos and books on mental disorders such as depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia and anxiety written by Dr. Herbert Wagemaker.
New View Publications
- Offering a variety of books on control theory, self help, mental illnesses and their treatment. Online ordering available.
Personalized Stress Management
- Family therapist Joseph Gill offers stress management and relaxation resources.
- Books and resources on trauma and PTSD.
Therapeutic Storytelling Intervention International Ltd
- Offering psycho-educational values and decision making books for use in adolescent group therapy, clinics and classrooms.
Think Better, Feel Better, Do Better
- Books on self-esteem as related to spiritual and mental health.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 25, 2015 at 15:15:06 UTC -