become an editor
the entire directory
only in Conditions_and_Diseases/Neurological_Disorders
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders
- Book offers drugless solutions to sufferers of chronic headache pain.
Black Patent Shoes, Dancing with MS
- By Eva Marsh. Learn about decades old research which led her to challenge accepted perceptions and devise successful strategies for recovery from the damage of repeated episodes of multiple sclerosis.
Brain Injury Association of America
- Items on coping with brain injury, as well as material for care givers and medical professionals.
Defeat Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- This site offers help to CFS sufferers via an eight step protocol developed by Martha Kilcoyne.
Demos Medical Publishing
- Patient education and clinical medicine information for various disorders including Multiple Sclerosis, Alzheimers, epilepsy, Parkinson's disease, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, head injury and sleep disorders.
Life Beyond Headaches
- Resolving the root cause of chronic recurrent headaches and migraines by a Natural Health Specialist. Includes chapter samples.
Life with a Traumatic Brain Injury
- Dan Windheim's reflections about life after a TBI. His online book "Out of My Mind" is featured along with his and other survivor's poems, travel tips, and answers to a variety of questions giving insight into how an injured brain functions and impacts on every aspect of a survivor's life.
- The Family Guide to Alzheimer’s Disease; created to help families understand what to expect; deal effectively with the challenge of this disease; and help their loved ones meet each day more successfully.
- Books on memory loss, Alzheimer's, dementia, stroke, coma, senility, mild cognitive impairment, and anti aging.
The Myofascial Syndrome Its Causes and Treatment
- Dr. Brodie-Brockwell. Book explains that dental problems may cause migraines.
Speaker, Dr. Diane
- Focus is on coping with brain injury as well as paralysis.
Your Daughter Has Been Diagnosed With Rett Syndrome
- A first person perspective of dealing with a diagnosis of Rett Syndrome and coping mechanisms.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 18, 2014 at 6:35:05 UTC -